• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Hi everyone, game creator here! ... But, if you like that sort of thing, check out the Chaser route
Just thought you should know, there are a few bugs in the current version of your game on this site with the Chaser route.
  1. First, at some point the script gets an error every single day at the start of the day from some variable not being found. But this seems to be minor as it doesn't prevent any of the stuff from being doable. (This may be a general game bug unrelated to the specific route or may be a scientist related bug too.)
  2. Second, if you use the library and hire tutors your game can have unlimited IQ levels. Game ended with an IQ of 340, it likely could have gone higher but the game ended early due to an unrelated bug. (Probably a general game bug as the original Debt had this same issue until a late game patch specifically fixed it by capping IQ and you probably ported pre-patch.)
  3. Third, as mentioned above there is a bug that can end the game early. My game had a debt of 470 which I thought was safe enough to get 460 from the chaser. So now the game was at 10 debt only to suddenly get Mr Smith kicking the character out claiming the debt was gone. (Unsure if this is chaser specific or general bug.)
  4. Fourth, the only brothel clients visited were the scientist (up until future visits removed IQ) and the chaser (complete... although after seeing the good end for that I backed up and didn't go with him again. Despite this, during the game over notice it claimed that I had encounters with the Athlete and no mention of either the chaser or scientist.
  5. Fifth, unsure if this is a bug, but the Mr Smith morning requests don't always spawn on different loads of the same day and when they do they may be for different things. So you can avoid or deliberately cause certain requests or any at all. Just redo the day until has a request (or not) and then redo if it is the wrong request for what you want. For example, two of his requests are for working at the cafe or bar. So if you wanted to start the game quickly getting a high loyalty you could redo until one of those two were requested every single morning.
PS: For anyone curious, this game has the same workaround for leaving the game as close to the original character starting state as the original Debt game did. Promiscuity and IQ levels can both be fixed in the library. So you can safely drop IQ to 70 and later work it up, and raise promiscuity to 100 and work it down. Femininity has no counter (but there is a way to lengthen the penis) so only raise that if you have no other choice. I used that trick to get enough money per day to start shrinking the debt instead of rising further, then once debt was at safer levels started returning things to normal. So I ended my game with a debt of 10 (bug 3), femininity of 22 (lowest I could pump it and not overload prom or iq clinics when the debt was still rising - although I think I was forced to do it a few times extra by Smith's request as I was testing that mechanic too),a dick size of 8 (I was trying to lengthen it more but the game over ended that), promiscuity of 6, and IQ of 340.

HoratioTheGreat

May 16, 2019
Just thought you should know, there are a few bugs in the current version of your game on this site with the Chaser route.
  1. First, at some point the script gets an error every single day at the start of the day from some variable not being found. But this seems to be minor as it doesn't prevent any of the stuff from being doable. (This may be a general game bug unrelated to the specific route or may be a scientist related bug too.)
  2. Second, if you use the library and hire tutors your game can have unlimited IQ levels. Game ended with an IQ of 340, it likely could have gone higher but the game ended early due to an unrelated bug. (Probably a general game bug as the original Debt had this same issue until a late game patch specifically fixed it by capping IQ and you probably ported pre-patch.)
  3. Third, as mentioned above there is a bug that can end the game early. My game had a debt of 470 which I thought was safe enough to get 460 from the chaser. So now the game was at 10 debt only to suddenly get Mr Smith kicking the character out claiming the debt was gone. (Unsure if this is chaser specific or general bug.)
  4. Fourth, the only brothel clients visited were the scientist (up until future visits removed IQ) and the chaser (complete... although after seeing the good end for that I backed up and didn't go with him again. Despite this, during the game over notice it claimed that I had encounters with the Athlete and no mention of either the chaser or scientist.
  5. Fifth, unsure if this is a bug, but the Mr Smith morning requests don't always spawn on different loads of the same day and when they do they may be for different things. So you can avoid or deliberately cause certain requests or any at all. Just redo the day until has a request (or not) and then redo if it is the wrong request for what you want. For example, two of his requests are for working at the cafe or bar. So if you wanted to start the game quickly getting a high loyalty you could redo until one of those two were requested every single morning.
Hey thanks for the bug report!

1. Does it say which variable is not found?
2. Huh I thought I capped it too, will doublecheck.
3. This is a general bug I believe
4. That is very strange, that was an issue in the original game that I thought I fixed, will check.
5. Nah that's not really a bug so much as an exploit, if someone feels like doing that I'm not gonna stop them lol.

If you saw a variable bug, was it on the screen or in the console? If it was in the console, feel free to send me a dump of the game variables: console.log(SugarCube.State.variables), it'll help me debug the ending issues

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Hey thanks for the bug report!

1. Does it say which variable is not found?

If you saw a variable bug, was it on the screen or in the console? If it was in the console, feel free to send me a dump of the game variables: console.log(SugarCube.State.variables), it'll help me debug the ending issues
The bug was in the main text of the page itself at the top. It appeared as an X then to the right some error message about the variable not being found if I recall correctly.

If you are unsure what could be causing that and are unable to find the bug let me know and I will attempt to recreate it for you.

... As an aside, I probably should mention I tested this with Mozilla's Firefox rather than Chrome. I add that because I often find something that works fine in one browser can fail in the other in html games, and from experience it happens both ways.

HoratioTheGreat

May 16, 2019
The bug was in the main text of the page itself at the top. It appeared as an X then to the right some error message about the variable not being found if I recall correctly.

If you are unsure what could be causing that and are unable to find the bug let me know and I will attempt to recreate it for you.

... As an aside, I probably should mention I tested this with Mozilla's Firefox rather than Chrome. I add that because I often find something that works fine in one browser can fail in the other in html games, and from experience it happens both ways.
Great, I'll let you know once I've taken a look at it, currently working on the next update for my other game, which isn't ready for here yet.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Great, I'll let you know once I've taken a look at it, currently working on the next update for my other game, which isn't ready for here yet.
In case you would miss it has been replied to, when you have a chance check the conversation you had sent me. I just sent you a reply there with a screenshot showing (although slightly different than what I received before) one of the errors you were looking for but couldn't find. As yet have not replicated the forgiven debt one though.

EDIT: Also there is yet another bu I just found. Apparently if you try to release the unfamiliar person it gives a popup error about no closing tag. "Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<replace>>."

Last edited:

HoratioTheGreat

May 16, 2019
I pinged the OP but version 1.5 is now out! Featuring a new minigame, about 600 gifs, and 6 new endings, all focused on lesbian content at the Venus Lounge.

I don't know what the rules here are as far as directly linking download links not in the main topic, but you can find the new version here:

Next update will focus on kink, with some optional sissification and NTR.

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
Error when trying to release Tiffany during the first encounter:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<replace>>.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:1881:21158
handler/<@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:1883:17076
value/<@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:1882:30953
t/<@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:1879:4565
dispatch@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:55:43090
add/v.handle@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:55:41074

Using the latest Firefox.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I think "female protagonist" is a bit disingenuous if you start out with a penis no matter what. Since the "trans protagonist" tag exists, having the other one is just misleading. Based on these tags, I expected to be given a choice between female + shemale and/or trans.

Last edited:

HoratioTheGreat

May 16, 2019
Error when trying to release Tiffany during the first encounter:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<replace>>.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:1881:21158
handler/<@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:1883:17076
value/<@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:1882:30953
t/<@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:1879:4565
dispatch@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:55:43090
add/v.handle@file:///<ROOT>/RisingDebt_1_4/RisingDebt.html:55:41074

Using the latest Firefox.
Strange I thought I fixed that, will take a look.

I think "female protagonist" is a bit disingenuous if you start out with a penis no matter what. Since the "trans protagonist" tag exits, having the other one is just misleading. Based on these tags, I expected to be given a choice between female + shemale and/or trans.
It does appear to have both, and you can transform into a cis woman pretty quickly if you want, so I think it's better to state that you can play as a woman rather than imply that there is only trans content.

Would having an option to start without a penis be a feature you'd like to see?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Would having an option to start without a penis be a feature you'd like to see?
I dunno, whenever I see a game where MC can be female but only after TF, I fully expect to see sissy content and/or gender-bender content, which I'm not into. I actually wouldn't mind gender-bender, but the problem is the MC is usually yammering about how different it feels, how they're not used to this or that, etc. Hugely offputting. So yeah, starting as a female that's always been female would be good.

Reactions: gx97
Mar 31, 2022
Have an issue with latest update wherein once you unlocked Ava wanting you as business partner or personal assitant you cannot meet the regulars again.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I think "female protagonist" is a bit disingenuous if you start out with a penis no matter what. Since the "trans protagonist" tag exists, having the other one is just misleading. Based on these tags, I expected to be given a choice between female + shemale and/or trans.
It only appears disingenuous to you because you're not looking at the Transformation tag.

Your character starts the prologue as a man but ends it as crossdressing man and can then use events to become trans and later a cis woman, if anything there's a lack of a male protag, gay, and trap and/or sissification tag rather than any of the existing tags being misused.

lmosq

Nov 6, 2017
It only appears disingenuous to you because you're not looking at the Transformation tag.

Your character starts the prologue as a man but ends it as crossdressing man and can then use events to become trans and later a cis woman, if anything there's a lack of a male protag, gay, and trap and/or sissification tag rather than any of the existing tags being misused.
I have to agree with Pretentious goblin

The female protagonist tag ought to signify that the starting character is Female, not soon to be one.
In my opinion, the Trans tag would fit perfectly in that situation, since the starting character is far from being the pinical of maculinity.

exerpt from the prologue :

"Oh this is so exciting, you're like my new sister! I promise, you'll love this. Now hold still for a second..."

An eternity of hair brushing and makeup application, and an outfit change later, and you sit on the couch to take in the new you.

(followed by a gif of either a woman or an extremely convincing trans)

Although you do make a fair point concerning the absence of the sissyfication tag, also, i think the trap tag is suposed to be for litteral traps, not feminized twinks.

edit : nevermind that last part, the traps are leaking into the trap tag.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I have to agree with Pretentious goblin

The female protagonist tag ought to signify that the starting character is Female, not soon to be one.
In my opinion, the Trans tag would fit perfectly in that situation, since the starting character is far from being the pinical of maculinity.

exerpt from the prologue :

"Oh this is so exciting, you're like my new sister! I promise, you'll love this. Now hold still for a second..."

An eternity of hair brushing and makeup application, and an outfit change later, and you sit on the couch to take in the new you.

(followed by a gif of either a woman or an extremely convincing trans)

Although you do make a fair point concerning the absence of the sissyfication tag, also, i think the trap tag is suposed to be for litteral traps, not feminized twinks.
Tags encompass all of the game's content, not just the starting point.

Your character can become a biologically cis woman, as I and the dev have both previously stated, and that constitutes the female protagonist tag.

And the trap tag is for crossdressing in all varieties, according to the usage rules, which is exactly what your character is doing unless you progress your femininity enough to start the sissification or trans events.

Reactions: TestUsername23

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
imma be honest. Only reason i clicked is that first screenshot.
and sad to say there's only 1 of those photos in this game.
Dev... why you gotta be a tease?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Me too, so the 99.97 of us could dodge them.
You should put a % in there or it looks like 100 people don't like these types of games and one of them is 3% OK with them.
Then again you probably shouldn't be guessing how many people like what, because here's something I know 100% of people don't like and that's a presumptuous wanker who feels the need to comment shit like this.

Oh yeah, fan of original version even if its a little short and sweet. A facelift really works here as it was a bit minimal in the media used.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes