RPGM Abandoned Rising Horde [v0.4] [RAKIS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hathios

May 20, 2017
Does anyone find the key to the basement or how to catch the female orc?

NVM. found the key..

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
Could be a really good game but a few things I'm having problems with is when you point at a item it doesn't do anything unless you point at the mc feet very confusing and likely to miss many things and secondly you get the key to the basement and that's it that's as far as I can go at the moment hopefully it can and does get better

Reactions: Kalrotix

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I found the windows in the attic i found binoculars in the warehouse saw the orcs talked to the mom but after going upstairs i get a hardlock and cant continue. This game really need a walktrue forsure.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
First floor house, far right room, far right shelf
wow that was obscure... I think you also have to check the tools on the table in the shed before the crowbar becomes visible in the far right room. It's got a little waypoint when you check, says, "Nothing here"

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What did you do to even get that far ?? My games gets a hardlock after talking to the mom about seeing the orcs then go upstairs and nothing happens .. game completely locks up.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Too bad, you cant be a human who leads orcs into battle. I always thought it'd be funny if a human was summon and forced to help the monsters against the humans, only for him or her to like it soon after. Or maybe they realize the humans are pieces of shit. Either way the game looks promising, I'll give it a go.

Reactions: franky5555
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes