Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks to very slight stick drift and a complete lack of deadzone (or some other problem), I can't rebind the controls to anything other than JostickAxis4_Down :/

Reactions: Beats9821

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So it IS an old game, could had sworn I've seen some of those scenes in the preview images from somewhere before.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Hmmm... I don't see anybody with the same problem
Anybody knowwhy the game crash just after the goblin nest? Each time I go to the light (after the elevator) it's always a crash

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Hmmm... I don't see anybody with the same problem
Anybody knowwhy the game crash just after the goblin nest? Each time I go to the light (after the elevator) it's always a crash
Dunno what to tell you, didn't have any technical issues. But you're not missing too much so far the game seems to be 90% slugs and goblins and there's only 5 or 6 enemy types tops.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Dunno what to tell you, didn't have any technical issues. But you're not missing too much so far the game seems to be 90% slugs and goblins and there's only 5 or 6 enemy types tops.
I think I know what the problem is

Did you launch the game on localemulator? And/orhave you the cheatCsharp on the file or not?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
BepInEx-based Cheat and Gallery Unlocker plugin.
Built against v1.01 of the game.
Should be version independent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Provides the same features as the patch by noxtek in this quote:
Cheats and gallery unlocker for 1.01
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in RitualSummon_Data\Managed

press F1 to add 1000 souls
press F2 to toggle infinite HP/MP/Stamina
Key differences:
  • Press F2 to add 1000 souls.
  • Press F1 to use Configuration Manager to toggle Infinite HP, MP and/or Stamina.
    • Percent sliders (0% to 100%) for each.

AICCheat was used as a template.
Github repo:

P.S: The archives were created by a script that sets the codepage to Japanese, so if issues try extracting with Shift-JIS encoding set.

Last edited:

Vacxy

Jul 10, 2017
I remember that there was a similar game like this about escape with a nun or someone related to religion, but can't catch the name

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
I remember that there was a similar game like this about escape with a nun or someone related to religion, but can't catch the name
I hate how I first thought of Unholy Disaster instead of Summon of Asmodeus. I feel old.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's not as good as any of those, but still good for a bit of fun. Though I'd consider the default controller layout to be actual proof of aliens living on earth right now. There is simply no other explanation.
Haha!

Since you've played it: may I ask if there is there any pregnancy?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
huh did the title change? didnt it used to be false saint something or other?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
huh did the title change? didnt it used to be false saint something or other?
That would be the DLsite version ('Faux Saint's Heretic Hunting' as mentioned on the OP)
The Steam version is titled RitualSummon

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes