Seeking Rival/Enemy hate sex?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Looking for games where the Female MC is dominated/abused by someone who genuinely dislikes or has a grudge against them. A rival co-worker, a bully, a neighbor, anyone who is domming the MC for gratification beyond their immediate horniness.

Preferences: humiliation, slavery, forced prostitution, public use, etc.

Dislikes: femdom (lezdom is fine, but femdom on male sub is a major turnoff for me) foot stuff (A single scene I can skip through is tolerable, a gamewide focus is a hard dealbreaker.)

If there's a TF game that otherwise fits the bill, hard pass unless it's an immediate full transformation and I can simply pretend a different backstory for the MC.

Thanks for any and all recs!

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I keep holding off on fashion business because it seems like all the story is in chapter 1 and the content doesn't really start until chapter 2+, do they all need to be played in order? Do saves transfer across what seem to be 3 separate games? It checks every box I'm looking for, but it seems like a lot of effort for a fap game, so I keep putting it off. Which routes are the roughest/darkest?

Loved PK Claris.

I didn't try The Last Sovereign because of this response to my post there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-61-1-sierra-lee.616/page-228#post-3980719

Played The Company. John content was great, but outside a few scenes there isn't much.

Played M Shaw about half a year ago, it was ok, but never really got as rough as I was hoping for.

Looks like The Way Out has foot stuff, which is a major turnoff for me. Lezdom is ok, but I prefer maledom if available. Is this game pure lesbian?

Thanks for the response!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
iNSight of You.

Taimanin, Prison Battleship, and other games form Lilith Soft studio.

If you want something more realistic and grounded, Nothing is Forever has consensual hate sex with one of the LI. It's not really the rapey humiliation stuff, but the game is great in general.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I keep holding off on fashion business because it seems like all the story is in chapter 1 and the content doesn't really start until chapter 2+, do they all need to be played in order? Do saves transfer across what seem to be 3 separate games? It checks every box I'm looking for, but it seems like a lot of effort for a fap game, so I keep putting it off. Which routes are the roughest/darkest?
This sums up my experience with the game. However, it was the first game that comes to mind because it's all about MC being a cruel bitch and then getting a whole bunch of karma up her ass. I know saves can be transferred, or you can start ep.2 with a cruel or nice MC, or make Ch. 1's choices in detail. I would recommend playing Ch.1 though if you're going to give the game a shot, it's not terribly long or grindy.

I didn't try The Last Sovereign because of this response to my post there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-61-1-sierra-lee.616/page-228#post-3980719
Doh, I meant another Sierra Lee game, this one. But if male MC is okay, I will second iNSight of you, it definitely has a bunch of hate-fucking of the antagonist and the maledom is great. This one's pretty good too, can be grindy though. And this is more Akabur-style, stops at BJ though and not clear if it'll ever resume.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
This sums up my experience with the game. However, it was the first game that comes to mind because it's all about MC being a cruel bitch and then getting a whole bunch of karma up her ass. I know saves can be transferred, or you can start ep.2 with a cruel or nice MC, or make Ch. 1's choices in detail. I would recommend playing Ch.1 though if you're going to give the game a shot, it's not terribly long or grindy.

Doh, I meant another Sierra Lee game, this one. But if male MC is okay, I will second iNSight of you, it definitely has a bunch of hate-fucking of the antagonist and the maledom is great. This one's pretty good too, can be grindy though. And this is more Akabur-style, stops at BJ though and not clear if it'll ever resume.
Please use the name of the game instead of calling it just "this one"
like that people don't have to click on any link if they already know the name of the game

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Please use the name of the game instead of calling it just "this one"
like that people don't have to click on any link if they already know the name of the game
My browser displays the full link (including the game name) in the lower left when you hover the cursor over it.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for the info.

Loved Kingdom of Deception, but I played about 6 months ago so now I gotta wait 3 more years for an additional 2 quests or so.

Insight of you is another one I've kept thinking about, though I have yet to pull the trigger on, partially cause the main boss woman looks kinda odd to me.

News Desk was fantastic, though I cheated the hell out of it to get through the grind, and it was still somewhat grindy. Also keeping an eye on his newest one, https://f95zone.to/threads/breaking-the-princess-v0-15-pyorgara.72157/

Bitch Breaker just looks too horrendous, and stopping at BJ makes it pretty much pointless.

Thanks again for the response! You've been super helpful.