RPGM Completed [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer - Dark Translation

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
this quest line yet tobe translated :
View attachment 3197311
I updated the DLC 1 dark translation with a v3 release which fixes this. See main thread above for the download link again. Note, that the translations will only apply when the next quest is set. If you've already saved your game with a japanese translation for the quest, you'll need to keep playing until the next quest is given to see it in English.

Amw965

Feb 13, 2022

Amw965

Feb 13, 2022
I apologizes if im being a annoying but nothing your posting looks like what im looking at. this is what im looking at.(I know in this screen shot its not extracted) which one of these files do i drop the DLC into
Disregard. I think i figured it out. I appreciate you trying to help my retard ass out! thank you sir!

Reactions: jorflns

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
happy new years
anyway to translate this ?
1704294344274.png
this part when enter the village after battle
1704297866308.png
After rest and flash back
1704298168980.png

Last edited:

DionAion334

Jul 23, 2020
So, version 2.02 of the game, you get it When you apply the DLC in the 1.07 version of the base game? or is it other version? Because i'm only seeing this last version.
I'm sorry to bother you.

Everblue

Jun 1, 2021
Thank you for your hard work with the translation patches!
I've been enjoying my first playthrough with the pack that includes the DLC, but I think I've noticed a strange issue.
Somehow the patch seems to be affecting combat so that none of the secondary effects of moves trigger (there are no status effects, healing moves don't work). I didn't notice at first because I hadn't played the game without your patch, but if I switch back the the original English translation, the issue resolves. The issue doesn't make combat unplayable, but it does make it much simpler.
Is this something that you might be able to fix?
Thanks again for your work!

jorflns

Jul 2, 2022
Thank you for your hard work with the translation patches!
I've been enjoying my first playthrough with the pack that includes the DLC, but I think I've noticed a strange issue.
Somehow the patch seems to be affecting combat so that none of the secondary effects of moves trigger (there are no status effects, healing moves don't work). I didn't notice at first because I hadn't played the game without your patch, but if I switch back the the original English translation, the issue resolves. The issue doesn't make combat unplayable, but it does make it much simpler.
Is this something that you might be able to fix?
Thanks again for your work!
Thanks, I'll have a look!

also this bug me when using inventory
Could you share a savegame by any chance?

Reactions: Everblue

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
the Install DLC confused people alot, because its not look like OP image if you download the game from [Translation Request] then go to your download DLC.zip open Data and copy WWW and locales to main folder game. 1706982931059.png

Gustavo14849

Feb 11, 2024
Attached DarkTranslation for the game with DLC 1 installed.

Note that the game throws an error at the start and end of the first Hikari battle. I haven't figured out the root cause, but it seems limited to this one battle and seems to not have any impact. Press TAB to dismiss the error message.

Also, I could do a regular translation for DLC 1 if anyone is interested? Just run it as a straight translation without the dark style adjustment.
can you post the straight trasnslation without the dark style if you can please.