RPGM WIP [RJ01088206] Elf of Hypnolust - - Fan Translation

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
New patch sometime near the end of the month. Translated the main town map with all the quest/job/main story hooks and Noelle's bestiality content at the ranch. Almost done with the bar events for Emilia and started working on Kong's events.
As someone who's waiting for a complete release, to how much percentage does it translate ?

Feb 17, 2018
Maybe there is reason to ask : to know the progress compared to the lastest post update, considering we just got some news two thread posts above
Maybe, if u wanna play unfinished trans. in unfinished game. There is not even a moth/month and a half passed since last main post update, why bothering? The translation is not even 50% finished. It's better to just forgot about it for now.
If the game tooks more than a half of the year to translate and the game it self is not even finished and translation is near 50% - why asking when u get notified that its being worked on 3 posts above and main post contains update june 1?
I don't understand, why ppl like keep asking such silly questions even when one of, I assume, gods of translations on this site is working on this. Did you guys pay for this translation to ask about the weekly report?

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Maybe, if u wanna play unfinished trans. in unfinished game. There is not even a moth/month and a half passed since last main post update, why bothering? The translation is not even 50% finished. It's better to just forgot about it for now.
If the game tooks more than a half of the year to translate and the game it self is not even finished and translation is near 50% - why asking when u get notified that its being worked on 3 posts above and main post contains update june 1?
I don't understand, why ppl like keep asking such silly questions even when one of, I assume, gods of translations on this site is working on this. Did you guys pay for this translation to ask about the weekly report?
Go rub one out geez. Good thing, you're on the perfect site for it. The amount of meaningless rant you go on for a minor question wtf...

Feb 17, 2018
Go rub one out geez. Good thing, you're on the perfect site for it. The amount of meaningless rant you go on for a minor question wtf...
Oh I will. But not here, I'm very picky, with is the main point why I'm yaping here, a kind of an anxiety for finally another diamond. Yes, it's very hard for me to find "that one game".
Minor questions about same/similar thing over and over again can annoy some ppl here. Sorry, and I wish you a more peaceful games search.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP. Yuge patch finally -- a couple of most text-heavy maps and around 7-8 h-scenes have been translated. Fully translated two jobs (stable/Noelle, bar/Emilia) and started work on another one (image stone studio/Noelle).

Finally in a good place mentally, so here's hoping progress will be steady now. Next patch -- at the start of next month. Hoping to finish this big sucker in July too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.