• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
I'm not sure what app you guys are using for MTL, but I strongly recommend the MTool. You can get free now in the adventcirno patreon:

It even can change variables in the game (for lazy people like me)

lombaboy

Apr 19, 2024
Right! Well, the thing is that you can’t interact with him at level 1 of lust. The only characters that are available are:

-The two guys at the start (the cave does not matter)
-The black guy
-The guy that is standing, one area before the black guy
-The boy and the guy in the inn
-The old man
-The purple guy in the town, near a house
-The guy in the beach
-And the one you asked for (the one in the little house near the ghost)

And I think that is all hehe. (I think… hope I did not miss someone)
was able to get all 5 shrines lit finally, however, I am unable to advance Mohee (cow shed guy) npc further than stage 1 as Natsuki needs to be pregnant and when i enter the reminissence room to open the box, apparently I need a key and to complete misaki quest which i did but I also need to complete mohee as well i think? where abouts do i find the key? thanks for the help so far.

WorldEndDominator

Aug 26, 2021
was able to get all 5 shrines lit finally, however, I am unable to advance Mohee (cow shed guy) npc further than stage 1 as Natsuki needs to be pregnant and when i enter the reminissence room to open the box, apparently I need a key and to complete misaki quest which i did but I also need to complete mohee as well i think? where abouts do i find the key? thanks for the help so far.
you need to unlock all scenes except the endings and the mohee guy then the chest will open

lombaboy

Apr 19, 2024
you need to unlock all scenes except the endings and the mohee guy then the chest will open
luckily, im almost there, i just need to get the last scene with futoshi whil natsuki is in a yukuta but i dont know where to find him, i assume i need to find him at the festival but im lost.

Splettman

May 13, 2018
luckily, im almost there, i just need to get the last scene with futoshi whil natsuki is in a yukuta but i dont know where to find him, i assume i need to find him at the festival but im lost.
I think he might be in the small house

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote