RPGM Onhold [RJ290576] 淫魔のトラップアイランド / Succubus Trap Island - Manual English Translation

barraged1

May 23, 2018

Overview:
Leaf is a knightess tasked with protecting the princess during her trip to the island of Trion.
However, due to a misstep, she falls right into the scheme of the succubus running things on the island,
and must traverse a dungeon filled with lewd traps in order to save the princess.
Can she make it to the princess waiting for her deep inside the island?
With all the inhabitants watching closely, her shameful challenge begins...​

Release Date: 2020-06-18
Developer: Tsukinomizu Project
Censored: Light Mosaics
Game Version: v1.0.3
Language: English Manual Translation (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Exhibitionism, Loli, Futanari, Beastiality, Tentacle/Monster Sex, Reverse Rape, Yuri

Last Translation Update: 1-30-2024
Translation Comment: Hiatus until publisher issue is resolved.
Translation Status: 60% Complete
Download: Not Yet Available

Hello everyone,

You may know me from my translation of this circle's previous work Nightmare Girls. I thought it was about time I made a thread for the next translation I've been working on, which is of the follow-up game Succubus Trap Island. If you don't know, my translations are NOT machine translated (MTL) and I also have a high bar of required quality for my work. For technical background, I am an English native who also knows Japanese decently well.

I mostly made this thread now to prepare for a future release.

Note: I do know that a translation for this game already exists, but it's a fairly low-quality MTL. A game of this caliber deserves better.

Last edited:

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Thank you for dedicating your time and effort for this. Best of luck with this project and any futurw projects.

cirisya

Jan 11, 2018
im gonna be honest with you i expected a different kind of trap when i clikked on this xD
(still i gonna keep my eyes out for this one)

• Haha
Reactions: Hb0t