RPGM Onhold [RJ290576] 淫魔のトラップアイランド / Succubus Trap Island - Manual English Translation

BooDawg

Aug 26, 2021
Excited for full translation, hope it's done soon. Not to rush though I know translating solo is difficult.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
will it be finished before 2025?
It's rather up in the air honestly. This is likely a mid size game (given that Tsuki-no-mizu make a mid size and then a large size game in a cycle) but that does mean it has significant amount of text.

Barraged has been busier and busier over the years, with his TL speed dropping significantly. A 2025 date might not be impossible, though 2024 or 23 is way more likely.

You can always attempt to take a stab at it yourself. Using DeepL and then editing the MTL to make sense can do quite a lot.

barraged1

May 23, 2018
will it be finished before 2025?
It's rather up in the air honestly. This is likely a mid size game (given that Tsuki-no-mizu make a mid size and then a large size game in a cycle) but that does mean it has significant amount of text.

Barraged has been busier and busier over the years, with his TL speed dropping significantly. A 2025 date might not be impossible, though 2024 or 23 is way more likely.

You can always attempt to take a stab at it yourself. Using DeepL and then editing the MTL to make sense can do quite a lot.

The game will absolutely release this year. You're right though, I am busy.

I'll try to get this out ASAP, sorry everyone.

Last edited:

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017

A bunch of internet people doesn't take precedence over your own needs and wants. Take all the time you need.

SliceOfHam

Dec 31, 2021

Thanks for your hard work :). And don't worry about the speed, quality work needs time. If people can't accept that they don't deserve your dedication, period.

As soon as your translation drops I'll give it the complete QA treatment so you can iron out any problems which might exist in the initial release in one fell swoop. The usual stuff eg. line overrun, inconsistent terminology, missing translations in abort handling, system locale problems, etc. As in the stuff translations from Kagura Games and similar frequently miss on their initial releases. I wish I could do more, but sadly my Japanese isn't nowhere near good enough to translate something from the scratch within an acceptable margin of error. So kudos to you for being able to do that :)

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020

You're the only TL who works on this circle's games currently. I'll take it even if it were to be translated next year.

Real life always the priority.

Conan123

Jul 1, 2017

take your time, even if the translation takes time leaf and yui is still as cute as ever. Thank you for doing so much xD

barraged1

May 23, 2018
Just an update, the editing is pretty much complete. Doing a QA/QC pass and then final polish, after which the game will be ready for release.

Expect the initial version of the translation to release in December, with current plans for Christmas Week. However, both earlier and later releases are possible.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Just an update, the editing is pretty much complete. Doing a QA/QC pass and then final polish, after which the game will be ready for release.

Expect the initial version of the translation to release in December, with current plans for Christmas Week. However, both earlier and later releases are possible.
thanks for your dedication in the project