RPGM Onhold [RJ290576] 淫魔のトラップアイランド / Succubus Trap Island - Manual English Translation

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
Unfortunately, I do not have the legal right to release this translation anymore. I apologize for everyone who has been waiting. It's been out of my hands and has been for almost a year now and I've been trying to resolve it with no avail.
Hope you got a good payday, and I say that sincerely. Leaf's game might never see the light of day but I still appreciate your past works.

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
What you said at the end is correct. The translation is linked to my real-life identity and so is a contract with terms/conditions that hold me to a legal responisbility.
You released past games though so weird its a issue now, i do hope kagura would use your translation at least i dont mind paying for it xD , well hope u are well , must be annoying that all work you done ended lke this -_-

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
This is why you shouldn't try to get involved with unnecessary middle-man companies.

You can already directly support the developers by buying the game from dlsite, applying the patch to it.

I will now buy only when a patch is out and not just because one is being worked on or is almost done...

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2023
You know, I always thought that the Disney Vault was absurd. Little did I know that future companies would be poaching translations of my favorite Korean yuri loli futanari monsterfuck games.

We really live in a society.

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Dazed is working on this now, so its sad what happened but we should be able to play it with good translation :D