RPGM Onhold [RJ290576] 淫魔のトラップアイランド / Succubus Trap Island - Manual English Translation

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Another year comes to end. I remember when I used to think i'd be able to play this in the 2022 Dec break.
At this point, I might as well play the MTL.

The Yue channel version is also stalled sadly.
At least if someone had done a new MTL, old MTL is a lot more trash compared to what we have now.

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
You must all belive that if u wait you Leafs ass will evantually come :D

He said he would release it so we all be happy when it comes xD

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Hes been saying that since 2021. Keep deluding yourselves
3 or 4 years aint that much :D, well we may get it translated at some point or maybe not, only time will tell perhaps
in the end we are all waiting and it seems like the group isnt much different either xD I put my guess that we get info within 3 mounths or maybe not xD

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
3 or 4 years aint that much :D, well we may get it translated at some point or maybe not, only time will tell perhaps
in the end we are all waiting and it seems like the group isnt much different either xD I put my guess that we get info within 3 mounths or maybe not xD
That is true.
I mean people been waiting for Habisain to finish making the manual tl for Virgin protection magic since 2017 after all :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Deathwings

barraged1

May 23, 2018
Unfortunately, I do not have the legal right to release this translation anymore. I apologize for everyone who has been waiting. It's been out of my hands and has been for almost a year now and I've been trying to resolve it with no avail.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Well like Porky Pig says: That's All Folks!

Though on a more serious note:

Imagine saying that you do not have the legal right to release this translation, in a piracy forum.

I could understand if whoever is supposely gonna release the "legal" version knew your home adress or something and would send a lawyer there but i really doubt they do.

Last edited:

barraged1

May 23, 2018
Well like Porky Pig says: That's All Folks!

Though on a more serious note:

Imagine saying that you do not have the legal right to release this translation, on a piracy forum.

I could understand if whoever is supposedly gonna release the "legal" version knew your home adress or something and would send a lawyer there but i really doubt they do.
What you said at the end is correct. The translation is linked to my real-life identity and so is a contract with terms/conditions that hold me to a legal responisbility.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
What you said at the end is correct. The translation is linked to my real-life identity and so is a contract and terms/conditions.
That is both unfortunate and dissapointing.Mostly because the supposed company went dark on you.
Well, at the current state of things you should probably update the first post then.
And maybe ask to close the thread for the time being since you are unable to continue your work on the game regardless of your will.
Perhaps that will give courage for someone else whos not under contracts to pick the game and fan translate it.(wishing too much here)

Reactions: barraged1

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
Unfortunately, I do not have the legal right to release this translation anymore. I apologize for everyone who has been waiting. It's been out of my hands and has been for almost a year now and I've been trying to resolve it with no avail.
Does this have something to do with Kagura?

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I was not aware that the TL was actual official work that would have then been handed off to the developer or a publisher. I thought it was something you were trying to obtain.

It is a shame that so much work has disappeared, and perhaps the game will forever be in MTL hell. Hopefully someone works on the MTL and turns it into a good quality version.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I was not aware that the TL was actual official work that would have then been handed off to the developer or a publisher. I thought it was something you were trying to obtain.

It is a shame that so much work has disappeared, and perhaps the game will forever be in MTL hell. Hopefully someone works on the MTL and turns it into a good quality version.
The tl was not a official work up until last year.
Sadly barraged1 made the mistake of accepting conditions without making sure said "official release" would actually happen.
Based on what he posted here previously, the company he made the deal with ghosted him.

The current mtl is too low quality and half broken to be made "good quality". Working on it wouldnt be a translation anymore but a rewrite.
Honestly better to make a new one.Maybe ask dazedanon if hes able to work it out lol.

• Sad
Reactions: gervid and Gummiel