RPGM Onhold [RJ290576] 淫魔のトラップアイランド / Succubus Trap Island - Manual English Translation

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
Seems like it. I wonder if maybe barraged would be willing to pass his translation to someone else who could finish it, but not sure. Also doesn't seem like anyone else would be working on a TL since someone was already working on one as far as anyone knew.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, this is likely dead unless Barraged replies. Don't think anyone else would be willing to pick it up either given that Barraged seems to have been nearly done.

• Sad
Reactions: OvaLoaf

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah, this is likely dead unless Barraged replies. Don't think anyone else would be willing to pick it up either given that Barraged seems to have been nearly done.
Judging from his posts here though it seems he was done and was just waiting for a publisher deal to make it an official translation. But oh well, on to the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: Maouhime

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Judging from his posts here though it seems he was done and was just waiting for a publisher deal to make it an official translation. But oh well, on to the next one.
Barraged progress on it is the main factor that may be the nail in the coffin. Unless he posts his version or completes it, nobody else is likely to pick it up since Barraged can just drop his version during their progress.

I wish I knew JP. I'd have TL'ed it even at that risk. I like this circle's games too much.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Based on some information i got out of a discord convo from a server hes in, it seems like he had promised to release the translation at the beginning of june, regardless of it having proofreading done or not.
At least according to the guy who talked about it.

Last edited:

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
It's funny how some people are so quick to call this translation dead considering how long some take due to life and burnout.

Meanwhile Lilim Union is an example of a dead (Tsukunomizu) translation.

• Sad
Reactions: gervid

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
It's funny how some people are so quick to call this translation dead considering how long some take due to life and burnout.

Meanwhile Lilim Union is an example of a dead (Tsukunomizu) translation.
A dead TL is quite different compared to one in limbo. I'd say this is in Limbo more than dead, which makes it a much more difficult case since nobody else would be willing to pick it up.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Well, doesnt seem like barraged1 cares regardless. So i would just call it a dead TL.

barraged1

May 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

Long-time no update. The progress of the translation hasn't moved and the publisher problem is in limbo-hell. I'll hopefully get around to finishing this at some point, just burnt out atm + busy IRL. I was kind of waiting for this publisher issue to be resolved, but it somehow keeps getting worse.

I doubt this is what you wanted to hear and I apologize,
Sorry mates

Last edited:

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

Long-time no update. The progress of the translation hasn't moved and the publisher problem is in limbo-hell. I'll hopefully get around to finishing this at some point, just burnt out atm + busy IRL. I was kind of waiting for this publisher issue to be resolved, but it somehow keeps getting worse.

I doubt this is what you wanted to hear and I apologize,
Sorry mates
Any response is better than no response.
Just knowing that some point in the future, even if the publisher thing doesn't get resolved, this TL is still likely to be posted here will be enough for me.

I do hope your burn out gets better. There's nobody out there doing this circle's games and there's already one more game out there available :(

CreamyFuta

Apr 17, 2023
Aright guys, what will happen first MTL's advance to the point where they're prefect translations or all Tsukinomizu Project games are uncensored and translated

Reactions: luckybeast

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Aright guys, what will happen first MTL's advance to the point where they're prefect translations or all Tsukinomizu Project games are uncensored and translated
I'll take a semi comprehendible MTL at this point. AI MTL has been decent so far, at least it wasn't poetry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CreamyFuta

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
The days when I used to think "I hope I can play this in Jan 2023".
At this point I hope I get to play it before I get bored of H games entirely.

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Another year comes to end. I remember when I used to think i'd be able to play this in the 2022 Dec break.
At this point, I might as well play the MTL.

The Yue channel version is also stalled sadly.

Reactions: HunterSeeker