RPGM Complete (RJ333871) Rebellious Apostle (Circle:kamichichi) (JP to ENG)

AceVale

Oct 7, 2021
So for those who have finished the game already have you been able to equip the transparent anima? The one that makes you see through the 's clothes. I have it in my items inventory but am unable to find it when I want to equip it. Is it a bug or do I have to do something?

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
If no one has a full save file, does anyone know how to make the female characters walk around nude / naked?

AceVale

Oct 7, 2021
If no one has a full save file, does anyone know how to make the female characters walk around nude / naked?
I've been trying to figure that out as well. I know you need the transparent anima to do it and I have it in my items inventory after finishing the game once. Unfortunately, I can't find it when I want to equip it. I don't know if there's something I need to do to equip it or if it is a bug.

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
I've been trying to figure that out as well. I know you need the transparent anima to do it and I have it in my items inventory after finishing the game once. Unfortunately, I can't find it when I want to equip it. I don't know if there's something I need to do to equip it or if it is a bug.
Ah alright, I'll try looking for that item in the inventory then. Felt like I've been the only one checking for a while lol. If I find it, i'll respond here

Edit: Okay, so I think I found it already. If you use the RpgMakerSaveEdit program, it's 1 under Armors. Only problem is I can't figure out how to unlock the ability to equip it (see image below, it's grayed out). Any tips there?

1651542538505.png

1651542489631.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
Would you mind sharing your save file after completing the game? Might be able to figure out how to unlock the ability to equip the transparent anima.

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
So you see my problem right now is that I have it in the item list but not in the anima list. View attachment 1790620 View attachment 1790623
Ah okay, I see what you're saying. It is available on the equip anima screen, but you can't remove the current anima selected. It's also not showing on the item anima list.

I'm going through the switches and translating them via google translate to see if I can find anything that hints at unlocking the transparent anima slot on the equip screen. I'll attach what I have so far, not yet finished.

Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

AceVale

Oct 7, 2021
Ah okay, I see what you're saying. It is available on the equip anima screen, but you can't remove the current anima selected. It's also not showing on the item anima list.

I'm going through the switches and translating them via google translate to see if I can find anything that hints at unlocking the transparent anima slot on the equip screen. I'll attach what I have so far, not yet finished.
OK hopefully you'll have more luck than I did. Also just to let you know if you try to do a second playthrough through NG+ there's a bug which prevents a scene from playing so you can't progress the story.