RPGM Complete (RJ333871) Rebellious Apostle (Circle:kamichichi) (JP to ENG)

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
I've updated the text file with all switches translated from google translate to English. Not perfect, but it's a good place to start. Gonna take a look back through it.

Edit 1: Think I may have found something. One of the switches I activated allowed the A key on the keyboard to be used. I think this is the x-ray feature, but I gotta find out which switch it was again.

Edit 2: Sorry, disregard. It's the recovery button. You can tell i haven't gotten far in the game lol...

Edit 3: I'm starting to run out of ideas. I've tried damn near every rpg maker trick I can think of. Any other advice or ideas would be welcome.

1651592599428.png

1651592701047.png

1651592943009.png

1651592984608.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

AceVale

Oct 7, 2021
I've updated the text file with all switches translated from google translate to English. Not perfect, but it's a good place to start. Gonna take a look back through it.

Edit 1: Think I may have found something. One of the switches I activated allowed the A key on the keyboard to be used. I think this is the x-ray feature, but I gotta find out which switch it was again.

Edit 2: Sorry, disregard. It's the recovery button. You can tell i haven't gotten far in the game lol...

Edit 3: I'm starting to run out of ideas. I've tried damn near every rpg maker trick I can think of. Any other advice or ideas would be welcome.

View attachment 1790846

View attachment 1790851

View attachment 1790857

View attachment 1790858
I guess I can try clearing the game for a second time but I have no idea how to fix the bugs to progress the story.

AceVale

Oct 7, 2021

View attachment 1790846

View attachment 1790851

View attachment 1790857

View attachment 1790858
Sorry man. I tried finishing the game a second time but I cant find a way to fix the bug. Hopefully when the english version comes out things will be figured out.

Reactions: CoryBaxter

AceVale

Oct 7, 2021
can someone tell me how to play it with english?
i never knew how mtool work
Well if you are a patreon member for the guy who created the tool you can just directly translate the game. If not, you have to download the old version of mtool , then download the trsdatafile and load it into the tool.

0xxcakexx0

Jul 16, 2017
Well if you are a patreon member for the guy who created the tool you can just directly translate the game. If not, you have to download the old version of mtool , then download the trsdatafile and load it into the tool.
Funny how awhile back someone said they were going to provide a old version of mtool to translate but never did. Then suddenly u provide a old version. Big thanks anyways.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
So the english ver is out as advertised or the translation is complete? Also someone has a link to the full game?

vladx

May 21, 2017
Hi can you reupload mega link , trsdatalink link not work , thank man.

Last edited:

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
High time they would release it on Steam. I asked them on Twitter about a month ago but all they gave was a vague answer. I'm trying to find out what exactly was the reply, but it was along the lines of "soon".

Reactions: GideonLover