RPGM WIP [RJ402479] Puppeteer's Dreaming & Awakening - Fan Translation

Emil412

Feb 18, 2018
Very much would like an updated version of the game. The recollection room has the thumbnails and cg for certain scenes... Example item service thumbnail.... dev said this on their blog in the comments

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The art in the game is great. However, I wish there was a way to manupulate the combat system to do more H attacks. 90 percent of the time you will die before the enemies get around to wanting to do hentai things to the Puppeteer Girl unless you cheat.

JaceyBsu

Dec 30, 2021
Very much would like an updated version of the game. The recollection room has the thumbnails and cg for certain scenes... Example item service thumbnail.... dev said this on their blog in the comments
How to Open re collection room?

HamsterBeam

Nov 16, 2019
The MTL said that you need to explore the dream world more to gain power, maybe you need more LV.?

Edited: Lv. and Skills don't seem to be the checks either, I maxed out all the skill trees and still stuck.
Used alot of damn eye power for this one.

(MTL'd with MTool for the game so forgive me if you're not sure what the names are ) :c

Anyways, at the 2nd floor of the nightmare mission building (the one where you pass the platinum eggs thingy), there's a dream fragment to the right side of the room. It's a little hard to see but its a yellow blip thingy compared to the blue blips.

After getting the dream fragment, go to the fortune teller and it'll unlock a new area/dream.