RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i do not see the monkey anywere do i need a nother mod and the room at the bottem of the apartment biulding i the midde were are all of those scene's found

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
so i do not see the monkey anywere do i need a nother mod and the room at the bottem of the apartment biulding i the midde were are all of those scene's found

bottom of the apartment building? Details please? Must have missed that content update. I might search for it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but i can't find all the scene' block the ways even the monkey in the park is not there. i am also not able to get in the area with the sin blocking the way in the woods

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
you need to go to the mountain first, the one with the kids squad, to meet the monkey, once you ve encountered him there you ll chase him through the map and you will them find him in the park.

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
For those wondering about the monkey:

First go to the park, you will find the monkey on the corner OUTSIDE the park itself, it's like in that alley surrounding it

Next, you'll go to the library and read about monkeys and stuff

And finally you will have to go to the mountain ON THE EAST, not the hot spring mountains, but the ones located close to the beach where you find the squad of kids. You'll find the monkey as soon as you enter that place.

Reactions: CantoPorAmor

CantoPorAmor

Aug 26, 2022
For those wondering about the monkey:

First go to the park, you will find the monkey on the corner OUTSIDE the park itself, it's like in that alley surrounding it

Next, you'll go to the library and read about monkeys and stuff

And finally you will have to go to the mountain ON THE EAST, not the hot spring mountains, but the ones located close to the beach where you find the squad of kids. You'll find the monkey as soon as you enter that place.
Bro, i know it sounds like a hassle but do you give us a guide with screen shots.

The monkey theme is a mod from Goblin's Mod? Or is another one? And if so, what is needed to activate o trigger the event.

The gesture would be greatly appreciated and if you cant or dont want to do it.
I will understand that bro.

Thnks in advance anyway

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes