RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

novemberrain1

Oct 7, 2024
Tried the LORA you uploaded to civitai, using comfyui, and got some good results, so i'm positive i will be using it for future scenes. At the moment i'm working on an introduction to my mod, so this will have to wait a bit, but i already have some ideas that will now be possible to illustrate in game thanks to this.
Anyway thanks for sharing this good LORA.
nice,bro

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Tried the LORA you uploaded to civitai, using comfyui, and got some good results, so i'm positive i will be using it for future scenes. At the moment i'm working on an introduction to my mod, so this will have to wait a bit, but i already have some ideas that will now be possible to illustrate in game thanks to this.
Are you making a mod?

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I hope you can bring more scenes for Amemiya and the mountain squad.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I haven't been following this thread that much after finishing translation, so if you want me to add some new info to the OP (new mods or whatever), send me a pm or quote me here.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
yes, i have uploaded several scenes here before in form of videos, i m currently working on incorporating them in the game in the form of an after story mod, that let you keep playing after the true ending.
Could you send the video link to my dm?

Reactions: adal01
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes