Collection Ren'Py Completed Rnot2000's Games Collection [2022-05-30] [Rnot2000]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

atur

Nov 5, 2019
So you need to have grown in the Pong Era of Games to experience everything in this game? Oh ok....

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wha happened to that game anyway?
According to the forums, the maker bit off way more than they could chew. They say a little bit in the last couple pages of the Ben X area. Its not abandoned. But don't expect anything from it for a very long time.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I haven't played this, not sure I even will, but is there no obligatory small story beat declaring everyone to be over 18? Sure, those boobs are pretty tiny, but tiny boobs on adults are a thing. This just looks crudely drawn is all. Seems like a lot of people are ready to call in the feds already :LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I haven't played this, not sure I even will, but is there no obligatory small story beat declaring everyone to be over 18? Sure, those boobs are pretty tiny, but tiny boobs on adults are a thing. This just looks crudely drawn is all. Seems like a lot of people are ready to call in the feds already :LOL:
There's a loli tag and age never mattered : she looks like 10, she's 10. Patreon doesn't bother with fake age claims, it's purely on the looks of the girl/boy. Then you got forum rules in here that ban loli/shota ......

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
There's a loli tag and age never mattered : she looks like 10, she's 10. Patreon doesn't bother with fake age claims, it's purely on the looks of the girl/boy. Then you got forum rules in here that ban loli/shota ......
I thought people were just talking about the rules here. I didn't even notice it had a Patreon :BootyTime: yeah, it won't last long there. She could be flashing her drivers license constantly but in the eyes of Patreon if you don't have boobs you're a child.
Loli games exist here though, hence the tag. If the game makes an effort in narratively making the characters of legal age they can manage to stay around. But I'm not convinced the effort will have been made with this one.

Reactions: GaRbS and Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Is Gumroad or Bitcoin a viable option then?

Btw, thanks for making this game.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Lmfao, u guys & what u consider offensive....really? U play games where u do things such as: sleep assault, rape, corruption, incest, beastality, Bukake, gang bangs & train assault maybe all of these in the same event just to name a few of the juicy ones & u gonna flinch when it comes to sexing up a very young looking *FICTIONAL* cartoon character........ W.T.F.
Yall crack me up

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
The 'text speed' in the preferences doesn't do anything, the text appears slow no matter what.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
>completed
>click an option
>work in progress
??????????????
If you are talking about the adult actions with the "secret characters", those are probably considered as bonus content. The main game appears to be completed.

Last edited:

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
Every time I see a Ben 10 game, I miss Ben X Slave Quest :(
AGAIN: Game's not dead, I've just been slow as fuuuck! XD I have 2 other jobs (I work at an indie game's studio as team lead and lead game designer, and I'm drawing and inking a comic), and I was a bit of a fucking idiot, was doing unpaid extra hours and building up stress, so that may have had something to do. At the same time I was releasing Goodie Packs regularly, working on Ben X and Scooby when I could, but it was a pace I couldn't keep running to. I exploded, re-examined my priorities, realized NSFW is what I love doing so I should remind myself of that, feel better now. I have set a certain number of weekly hours to work on NSFW and stopped doing extra hours. It seems to work, so I'm sticking to it.

Reactions: Newman

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
  • Angry
Reactions: GaRbS and atur
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes