Ren'Py Abandoned Road of Life [v0.1] [Higurashika]

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
you might consider something like DAZ
1. You need time to know the programm.
2. You need time and a lot of assets to make character u want.
3. You need time to make a scene.
4. You need time to render.
5. You need time to edit pictures in photoshop.

I don't have time for this :(
Or and my comp sucks for rendering.
I like daz and want someday use it. But for now it's just a dream.

• Sad
Reactions: vgyew

memoefe

Jan 19, 2019
Imo dont worry about images and focus on the writing however don't make it "read 38593 words until you get some action" kinda game either. You gotta balance words' blandness with something.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I saw no lesbian tag, so do you plan to add lesbian route or this one will be only straight sex?
There will be a lot of lesbian sex, but no lesbian route. If we talk about game structure, there will be no romantic routes. You may fuck with some characters if you want, but it's not about romance. There is rape and non-consensual sex. There is father who demands finding husbands from daughters. A lot of things in this game won't allow you play only lesbian route. But.. maybe.. there is a tiny chance you can do it. KEKW

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
Only backgrounds and portraits for now. Dunno if i have time and desire to add pics and vids. It is quite exhausting.
I really like the way/style you are doing it now. I loved CYOA stories my whole life. So minimal pics is fine by me. Kudos and keep on going!! The way you write, makes it easy to read.
(CYOA = Choose Your Own Adventure)

Reactions: Higurashika

NerdDU

May 26, 2020
Hello,

1. You need time to know the programm.
2. You need time and a lot of assets to make character u want.
3. You need time to make a scene.
4. You need time to render.
5. You need time to edit pictures in photoshop.

I don't have time for this :(
Or and my comp sucks for rendering.
I like daz and want someday use it. But for now it's just a dream.
I completely agree here. For my current project I need about 6.5 hours per render with my current computer. That is time that adds up quickly to huge amounts. If your setup is not powerful enough for rendering you are right to look for premade pictures. That's the best way to go then.

Best regards

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Don't forget to report any bugs. In this game the code is not simple. I easily can miss something.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
It seems interesting based on the synopsis. Some of those future tags make me recoil a bit, but I guess we'll see where it goes in the future.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Some of those future tags make me recoil a bit
That's right. This game would be rough and cruel with player. You won't notice it at first, but then it will hit everyone. Of course it depends on routes and fetishes. But this game is a rabbit hole. It rewards asocial behavior and punishes good persons. What awaits in the end? Even I don't know. Power, fame, money? Or death and wheelchair? Believe me, my games are not for everyone.

D

Deleted member 1932742

when a girl voice ask if we are ok in dressing room(lingerie shop) a bug occurred like this
rolsc.png

D

Deleted member 1932742

i hate half left endings lol
i tried some paths but always ended up with masked guy so i guess thats about our fathers unknown dialogue with mama or another things,i feel like finally some real stuffs come
i wonder how do these girls not get caught by security cameras,or did store girl die when we chose choking ,if we continue daily life in next part,will we encounter police stuffs
there is also posibility to see police from queen s stuffs as well though

also no period pain and little blood... damn thats some nice genes ,i cant relate)

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
i tried some paths but always ended up with masked guy
This moment unites all routes. Later you will understand why.
so i guess thats about our fathers unknown dialogue with mama or another things,i feel like finally some real stuffs come
Yes, you get it right.
i wonder how do these girls not get caught by security cameras
Security cameras in dressing rooms? :eek:
or did store girl die when we chose choking
It's really hard to choke to death in real life, you know. Don't think it happens like in the movies :D
if we continue daily life in next part,will we encounter police stuffs
Yes, you will face the consequences of your actions.
also no period pain and little blood... damn thats some nice genes ,i cant relate)
I mention taking a pill from pain in that scene. But this is the game, I don't want to make focus on such details. If it's not about kinks or important things for story. :)

D

Deleted member 1932742

Security cameras in dressing rooms? :eek:
by security cameras, i mean when when they choose the clothes then go into dressing room then leaving without buying or placing it back,dont these things recorded by cameras?isnt there anyone controlling these stuffs?
It's really hard to choke to death in real life, you know. Don't think it happens like in the movies :D
well true death is exgerrated ,at least when you think their weak body but still since lady fainted and clothes stolen still police stuffs

I mention taking a pill from pain in that scene. But this is the game, I don't want to make focus on such details. If it's not about kinks or important things for story. :)
actually it wasnt unrealistic, period things depends on invidual,some lucky bishes have painless ,short periods and lose less blood while others (-_-) it s just my jealous anemic ass

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
by security cameras, i mean when when they choose the clothes then go into dressing room then leaving without buying or placing it back,dont these things recorded by cameras?
If shop has any cameras at all (most of them actually are fake), no one controls them in real time. And when you get records, you can give them to the police or print faces of thieves to let staff know them. In both cases, something can only be done when the thieves are caught. The police are not looking for those who steal from stores, it is a fact. So if we're talking about game situations - stealing will hit you, for sure. But when and how - I won't tell you. The police have no records of sisters, and no one will identify them just from the records. But if you meet Erica, well, she will cover you. So it'll give you the opportunity to be more bad next time, lol.
well true death is exgerrated ,at least when you think their weak body but still since lady fainted and clothes stolen still police stuffs
When I was a kid, I was in summer camp. And boys in our group practised choking on each other. If you click on the throat in a certain place, a person will pass out in 1-3 seconds. No pain, no struggling. This can do even kids. But if you don't know how to do it - this would be a mess. And if you put both hands on the throat it's actually almost impossible to choke a person to death.
So yeah, in this scene I just wanted to give players a vibe of being bad person, not something realistic. Hurting people in this game is important part of the story. It defines a lot of things in the future.
actually it wasnt unrealistic, period things depends on invidual,some lucky bishes have painless ,short periods and lose less blood while others (-_-) it s just my jealous anemic ass
Yeah, in my games girls are lucky, lol :D Still it's better then don't mention periods at all.