• Other

Votes: 151 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

astK

Road to Success Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Sleep with brother, homework with math teacher, Sam in his room and shower, Marcus in the school toilet are the ones I still remember. There are over 40 scenes and events throughout the game to explore.
Click on the walkthrough button, all scenes are here.
Bug out of the gate: Restuarant cannot seduce boss at 15 corruption. Even at 30 corruption doesn't kick in. If this was changed the tool tip wasn't updated. And this looks to be commonly reported across events.
Yes, the tooltip is wrong, the scene needs at least 30 corruption.
i dont know what or who is writing the code, but i love it (no)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What resolution are you playing at? And the css lines you sent have no relation to the prints you sent :HideThePain:

I finished "visit Veronica, bikini thief, tourist" but the walkthrough wasn't unlocked.

Public Exhibitionism and Stepbro's shower scene does not trigger. Every time I go to the shower, only the stepdad secnes trigger.
Actually, I didn't describe the requirements very well, but you need to have spoken to Natasha at least 5 times, you need 20 Exhibitionism and 30 Corruption, and you also need to have completed the Library Exhibitionism quest. After that, Natasha will ask you to buy a certain outfit.

Last edited:

Lonely Robot Johnny

Nov 5, 2023
Yes, the game has a walkthrough and a quest system to guide you to the scenes.

The interview scene really had problems, but can you give any other example of a scene that needed 45 corruption and it is displaying the message of 30?

Thanks!
I also had problems with the "Seduce the Boss" option for the job interview. My corruption was 16 and I was told that I had to have a corruption of 15+ (which I had with the 16). Not sure what's going on but it appears the new version doesn't count corruption points correctly.

Reactions: astK

Amberda1

Jun 17, 2018
Actually, I didn't describe the requirements very well, but you need to have spoken to Natasha at least 5 times, you need 20 Exhibitionism and 30 Corruption, and you also need to have completed the Library Exhibitionism quest. After that, Natasha will ask you to buy a certain outfit.
I have spoken to Natasha like 20 times, finished all school quests , 80 Exhibitionism and max corruption. Every time I talk to her, nothing seems to trigger

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I also had problems with the "Seduce the Boss" option for the job interview. My corruption was 16 and I was told that I had to have a corruption of 15+ (which I had with the 16). Not sure what's going on but it appears the new version doesn't count corruption points correctly.
the only missing scene i cannot trigger for some reason in school i kept going to library every day :>

View attachment 4077660
Keep having incorrect Corruption lvl messages
I have spoken to Natasha like 20 times, finished all school quests , 80 Exhibitionism and max corruption. Every time I talk to her, nothing seems to trigger
I've already fixed the problem, the online version is now fixed! I'll upload the patch for those who play offline. Thanks for the feedback!

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
What resolution are you playing at? And the css lines you sent have no relation to the prints you sent :HideThePain:
1200*1920 vertical fullscreen. but the very first rule of css is to change the browser window size and default font size to identify any possible problems.

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
1200*1920 vertical fullscreen. but the very first rule of css is to change the browser window size and default font size to identify any possible problems.
Just kidding. This is what happens when a backend developer tries to mess with CSS. I'm slowly working on the game's responsiveness. :)

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
RoadToSuccess-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Hi dev,old save in been error. You soon do patch?
Unfortunately I still haven't been able to find a solution for this, due to the way the engine works, if I create new variables, new scenes and things like that, it keeps the old ones from your old save.
how do I get instafame?
You can do that using your phone
Keeps saying I need 30 corruption but I have 39. Multiple scenes
What version are you playing? If possible, send me your save game. And also if you can give examples of times when this happened.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Unfortunately I still haven't been able to find a solution for this, due to the way the engine works, if I create new variables, new scenes and things like that, it keeps the old ones from your old save.

You can do that using your phone

What version are you playing? If possible, send me your save game. And also if you can give examples of times when this happened.
Playing the newest one. Fresh download, downloaded patch as well. First it happened with the restaurant job trying to seduce the boss. And it happened again one other time I can't remember. I remember this being an issue in an older version as well but you fixed it.

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Playing the newest one. Fresh download, downloaded patch as well. First it happened with the restaurant job trying to seduce the boss. And it happened again one other time I can't remember. I remember this being an issue in an older version as well but you fixed it.
I just tested it in the online version and it is working normally, did you get this corruption naturally or did you edit something via the console?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I just tested it in the online version and it is working normally, did you get this corruption naturally or did you edit something via the console?
No edits. I could try the online version and see if there's a difference.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes