Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
hey you, there you are, the save file i made for you. it has 999 of every resource (wood, money, stone, etc) and has 9999 skill score (meaning whenever you win a duel or a work, it would take a while, to calculate till 9999, but you would get all the skills one by one in a faster way).

you need to press (windows + R) paste the following path: %userprofile%/appdata/locallow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
then extract the file there

i'm sharing it if anyone is interested.

dont forget you need to play alot of cards, as the contest before you enter the king relies on winning against the trio.
and, for more fun: here is the awesome dicktionary
This does nothing for me. I d/l it to where you say but it doesn't show up in saves

tam-c

May 31, 2020
It's bug? I have repaired the house, but I still have a home repair job. I am using the file from OldBear.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Cheat Engine!
it never worked with me, can you share with us the steps to workaround RMWA?

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Cheat engine is cool and all but its so much easier to just grab your save file, throw it into this website: and then change the numbered resource values (eg. resources > 0). Save files should be located in the Appdata/LocalLow/GrizzlyGamerStudio/RMA folder on your computer.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
Also becareful with Cheat Engine, if you take the wrong installer it'll fill your PC with tons of malware and adware.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Also becareful with Cheat Engine, if you take the wrong installer it'll fill your PC with tons of malware and adware.
ouch, not interested. that is the reason i wanted to see his steps of making it work for RMWA

and, i know the saveeditonline website, but i wanted to see if the cheat engine provides other cheats, like the cards, achievements and other items.

nsfdoublenou

Feb 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to get underwear #20? I've already maxed out all the affinities, but I can't really seem to find out how to get that certain one.

RyoshiX

Apr 12, 2019
Cheat Engine!
it never worked with me, can you share with us the steps to workaround RMWA?
Well, open the app and select the game, go get some resources, afther that if you can scan x for y.

Ex: if you have 5 woods in the beginning, them go farm 10 more and them ecxecute the next scan. You'll have 20 woods, if you buy or farm one more you can alter the numbers of woods. Also, if you don't want to get some risk with any malware, use saveeditoronline.

And i download de app on they website.

basseafood

Apr 25, 2021
hey you, there you are, the save file i made for you. it has 999 of every resource (wood, money, stone, etc) and has 9999 skill score (meaning whenever you win a duel or a work, it would take a while, to calculate till 9999, but you would get all the skills one by one in a faster way).

you need to press (windows + R) paste the following path: %userprofile%/appdata/locallow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
then extract the file there

i'm sharing it if anyone is interested.

dont forget you need to play alot of cards, as the contest before you enter the king relies on winning against the trio.
and, for more fun: here is the awesome dicktionary
You are my lifesaver :D

Thank for data.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes