Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Since there is a new update just a reminder that some people can't play it (the windows version doesn't work for them), so if it is possible it would be great to add the 32 bit windows version (it is the same version of the game but work for those people)

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
There is a bug that sometimes the sounds of the Smithy that keeps playing even when you go out of the shop, and you must go and open the shop menu again to stop. What it corrected?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
4.5 doesn't have any added content, it's all fixes. Only thing that is slightly note worthy is the autosave disable option that was added.

Peachyyy

Sep 12, 2020
Right now, any updates are either bug fixes or cosmetic changes. We should wait for the December update (possibly January depending on how big it is).

May 22, 2019
Not going to be updating the thread unless new content is added. Waste of time re-upping files that don't really change anything besides some very minor bug fixes (nothing game breaking, no new content, no real gameplay changes)
That is good, I like new content :3

Chiratic

Dec 7, 2018
Hello there! Why does it seem that I can't use the save file here? The story mode of your save file seems to work but in here everything just becomes 0. Idk what happened. :(

or GOD MODE from start gameplay (All resource 1000, extra HP and Virility) > Google Drive

Reactions: Joseph54

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hello there! Why does it seem that I can't use the save file here? The story mode of your save file seems to work but in here everything just becomes 0. Idk what happened. :(

or GOD MODE from start gameplay (All resource 1000, extra HP and Virility) > Google Drive
If you cant use the save, you can always edit your own save with saveeditonline :)

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes