Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
You need to save the three villagers who were captured, and are now at the end of three different overworld zones outside of Whellcum.

Gandalph

Jul 9, 2019
Very fun game ,a little grind y , but I think once completed would be worth it , 7 out of 12 guys (if you count the twin guards as 1 not 2) with 3 scenes each , although the king doesn't seem to be one of them , maybe he is the last boss ,
one of the things that annoyed me the most was when fighting the dark knights , sometimes the gauge was moving way too fast to land an action , like seriously way too fast
another thing I hate that you have to fight someone every-time to gather resources
I dunno if this counts as spoiler or not but just in case.
Spoiler alert
Some very cool animations between lots of characters in different location during different times of the day , sexy as hell , makes you want even more , like mb some random ones on the map where you encounter 2 enemies engaged in sexy times and you can be a voyeur or even join .
some hidden scenes too if you find underwear in some of the guys rooms like the G.H.R trio and Ghart , also can be found during certain time of the day.
my favorite secret sexy scenes were Hanth getting pounded at night inside his forge and the Daddy orc pounding the carpenter in the morning ... So Hot
can't wait for more beefy content , mb they will add more furry stuff , aside from the 1 type anthro , mb inside the town too since there is a giant , an orc and a sorcerer/or wizard w/e ...
PS: sorry such a long reply , just so excited ,mb should've made it as a review instead .

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
does anyone here have the 32bit early access 0.4.4 of the game can anybody pls share it so that i can also install and play the game and i will very grateful to the one who have a 32bit early access 0.4.4 installer of the game and godbless hime

OldBear

May 23, 2020
hahahaahahah
no, there is no God Mode...
the God Mode is created through fiddling the game's save settings by error and mistake.. but that steals the game's fun part for the first time,, it would be fine to do that on the 10th onward update..

rayaan

Oct 24, 2018
You need to save the three villagers who were captured, and are now at the end of three different overworld zones outside of Whellcum.
Thanks
i thought that it was a bug after not being able to defeat the dark knight

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Is there any guide for this game's scenes? Please anyone
The way to get scene is pretty straightforward in this game, you do quest, you unlock place and rebuild place, you get max affinity, and you give all furniture to your place. Doing all of that should complete the scene list.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
the mini games are easy... (me talking behind the PC's screen)
unless if you are playing the game on your phone

i still see the hardest ones are the dark knights... those cursors moves way to fast that i use all the healing items and lose in the end

honghonphumo

May 6, 2018
Somes hidden s*x scene appear when you click stuffs:
Morning: Orderic's room red underwear, Gergro's room blue underwear, Giant Lyod's room underwear.
Afternoon: Hubert's hotel 2'nd room underwear, Hanth's room underwear, Valdo's room underwear, Ghart's room underwear, the portrait of general on the 1'st floor of the barracks.
Night: The hole in the bar's restroom, the balcony in your room.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
after saving my lover (Hanth).. and opened his smith shop.. once you leave you will face the first dark knight.. but tbh, i'm trying to find the rest of them.. i cant find them, i want to avenge and make them suffer of lust

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
  • You can encounter dark knight randomly during night when you collecting resources.
  • Once you gain at least 1 heart with a lover, you can see a hidden scenes in there room thru their underwear. Tho it scattered thru different time of the day, so happy exploring (there are also scenes in their work place at different time)
  • The mini game is fine, but when you need to grind on them it's so annoying. I only do duels with them, avoiding all mini games after first time.

cbyx082

Mar 21, 2020
It seems you can't just share the save slot, but need to override the whole save profile.
That said, saveeditonline ( ) works perfectly fine, you can edit everything including Affinity!
If you have trouble finding your saves:
It seems you can't just share the save slot, but need to override the whole save profile.
That said, saveeditonline ( ) works perfectly fine, you can edit everything including Affinity!
If you have trouble finding your saves:
is there a way to unlock scenes of beton, twins and horace?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Wesxx01 Somos uma comunidade apenas inglesa. Por favor, forneça uma tradução com o seu correio se não estiver em inglês. Fazer perguntas também em inglês aumenta as hipóteses de resposta...

Reactions: OldBear and Wesxx01

Wesxx01

Oct 9, 2020
Wesxx01 Somos uma comunidade apenas inglesa. Por favor, forneça uma tradução com o seu correio se não estiver em inglês. Fazer perguntas também em inglês aumenta as hipóteses de resposta...
sorry, I couldn't use the "mod" god, does anyone teach how to install it?

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
is there a way to unlock scenes of beton, twins and horace?

Look in your affinity screen (stat window, it has a tab). it will show a locked symbol if scenes are not yet added to the game.

They are saying ~6-12 months for the game to be finished and all content to be released. Right now it's like 3-4 characters with scenes locked as you saw.

Reactions: Wesxx01
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes