Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Peachyyy

Sep 12, 2020
Whenever I try to download the updated version it keeps on saying "app not installed" how do you fix that?

Peachyyy

Sep 12, 2020
Ohhh man... I did so much work too! Well ill just wait for the 5.2 version to be released since it was just put out like an hour ago

Nov 21, 2020
Robin Morningwood Adventure The Whellcum's Secret V0.5.1

- MAC 1.22 GB

P.S. Okay... I know isn't V0.5.2, but I hope It works for now.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: nuudoh

krowen_

Dec 10, 2020
Just had to put this because I made the grave mistake of not reading the itch.io

For those who can't install the game on Android, you have to copy the whole game folder on Android/Data/com.GrizzlyGamer.RMAWhellcum to another place. Delete the app and install the new one. After that, you just copy that folder back and you've now got your save file for the newer versions.

Hopefully, none of y'all make the same mistake I did.

mcdon

Nov 10, 2020
The second half of this archive is corrupted and thus i cant run it
Actually, nevermind. It failed at first because i tried to extract the first half first, and then the second. Selecting both to be extracted at the same time worked, my bad.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Anyone playing the android version having problems? Especially in the cutscenes and bosses my game just shuts down on me. Any advice? I really want to play this game

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes