Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Hiii! Is anyone able to share their save files? I kinda want to skip further for the scenes. I know it sounds bad but I really am interested seeing the other characters scenes too like for the two guards ;w;

You'll need a time machine for that as their affinity scenes arent in the game yet. Pretty sure the ETA is 3+ months on that.

I’m sorry to bother you, do I need Daemon to unzip the .ISO?
ISOs in windows 10 can be double clicked to mount as a disk. Then there should be an installer in that disk.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Thanks, I didnt know Burning Fever and Dead Dating, and Im downloading them right now , from pics of them I think they are fappable.
Dead dating is just a demo and there's no sex as of now, but I'm excited for it

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Will there be a guide to the new version?

Guide for what? There's no paths or anything like that in this game you just grind minigames to get affinity with the diff characters. The new update added two new affinities and a few other things

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
You'll need a time machine for that as their affinity scenes arent in the game yet. Pretty sure the ETA is 3+ months on that.

ISOs in windows 10 can be double clicked to mount as a disk. Then there should be an installer in that disk.
Oh, thanks! I’m sorry to bother you again, but do you by any means know what this new build of the game contains? What content was added? I wanna know if it’s worth downloading.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Some one know another good gay game to recomend to me?
what are you looking for? In terms of multi-choice stories, good titles are
Coming out on top
YAGS (Yearning: A Gay Story) (less explicit than others)
Camp Buddy
Beyond Eden (rather dark storyline)
Naked Butler (several quite extreme scenes)
To trust an Incubus
When the night comes (no explicit sex)

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
is this game linear? are there misables?are there routes? or, you can just play and don't need to worry about making decisions in a certain order, and just explore everything, and then you will find every scene and all?
Yes there are main missions you will need to complete in order to acces to further content of the story, but once you have unlocked something you have access to it anytime you want, kinda like an open world that gets more content anytime you complete the main story. I highly recommend this game btw, it is pure candy eye for anyone that likes men.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
what are you looking for? In terms of multi-choice stories, good titles are
Coming out on top
YAGS (Yearning: A Gay Story) (less explicit than others)
Camp Buddy
Beyond Eden (rather dark storyline)
Naked Butler (several quite extreme scenes)
To trust an Incubus
When the night comes (no explicit sex)
Don't forget BMP game like bacchikoi, bacchikoi expansion, and full service

lucioyuan

Dec 29, 2020
Useful battle guide > Library View attachment 849370
Get black ore > Wizard house View attachment 849371
My save game 0.4.4 (Story only) > Google Drive
View attachment 849374 View attachment 849373 View attachment 849372
or GOD MODE from start gameplay (All resource 1000, extra HP and Virility) > Google Drive

PS : put save file to > C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
Thank you for sharing, but the file in Google Drive is invalid.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Don't forget BMP game like bacchikoi, bacchikoi expansion, and full service
I don't really like Bacchikoi too much, the characters are a bit too cliché and the story is not great. They also behave in quite a dumb fashion, so I didn't find the game engaging enough (the supplement is just a bunch of sex scenes to cover all the possible combinations of characters, which is, ok if you want to have erotic material, but that's not a game).

Full Service has great graphics (if you like manga-style) but has a lot of unexpressed potential. The story could have been way better developed as it had intriguing premises, and it rushes to the conclusion with all the scenes in between feeling like filler just to have sex images. The game itself is also pretty badly done, flashy but without the depth, so it was a bit of a letdown for me. It's very attractive at the start because it's colorful and it seems you can do many things, but it fell short.

A good game which is more of a life management/dating sim than a story is Seiyuu Danshi. Not the most engaging but I liked it.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I don't really like Bacchikoi too much, the characters are a bit too cliché and the story is not great. They also behave in quite a dumb fashion, so I didn't find the game engaging enough (the supplement is just a bunch of sex scenes to cover all the possible combinations of characters, which is, ok if you want to have erotic material, but that's not a game).

Full Service has great graphics (if you like manga-style) but has a lot of unexpressed potential. The story could have been way better developed as it had intriguing premises, and it rushes to the conclusion with all the scenes in between feeling like filler just to have sex images. The game itself is also pretty badly done, flashy but without the depth, so it was a bit of a letdown for me. It's very attractive at the start because it's colorful and it seems you can do many things, but it fell short.

A good game which is more of a life management/dating sim than a story is Seiyuu Danshi. Not the most engaging but I liked it.
I agree that Bacchikoi isn't a story-driven game, and that Full Service was really felt lacking, but I had less of a fun time with Seiyuu Danshi. It was great on the first playthrough, but the replayability is pretty bull. Granted, I played it when it first came out so stuff like Skip wasn't in it yet, but because of that it really turned me off from touching it ever again despite the unlocked cheats and additional routes you get from finishing each main route.

idreismad

Nov 20, 2019
Thank you for sharing, but the file in Google Drive is invalid.
Ups sorry...I accidentally deleted all my gdrive data. so all data is invalid.
If you still want it, here my latest save file (0.5.2)

Ps:
1.It uses the save data slot 1
2.I have completed all the quests, except affection and card collecting
Or you can edit your save file with :
Untitled.png
the location of save game in here:
C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
I agree that Bacchikoi isn't a story-driven game, and that Full Service was really felt lacking, but I had less of a fun time with Seiyuu Danshi. It was great on the first playthrough, but the replayability is pretty bull. Granted, I played it when it first came out so stuff like Skip wasn't in it yet, but because of that it really turned me off from touching it ever again despite the unlocked cheats and additional routes you get from finishing each main route.
oh that could be, I just played it once, and I liked it because it was quite different from the usual so it was pretty interesting, and had nice graphics, but I can't judge in terms of replayability.

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
Anybody know how to get to the bandit? Apparently the bandit has several the underwear, but I cant find him.
He steals a lot of underwear from you during the game. I believe his story is not complete yet (despite improvements in the last update), so don't worry about getting the items back.

But if you really want them, you may find him in an alley at night selling your belongings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafster
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes