Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

barsin

Jan 7, 2021
It literally only fixed a very minor bug in Zack's mini-game Badass mode, what's the point???
I actually think the devs made all those small fixes spread across so many versions only to battle against piracy
I mean it's not rare for devs to upload a new version just for bug fixes and not feature.

barsin

Jan 7, 2021
Eh
But this game has a ton of those. More than usual methinks
Eh they have a clear roadmap so I wouldn't mind them just releasing bug fixes. Which means also people doesn't have to always beg for latest version because we know when the new content will drop.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Eh

Eh they have a clear roadmap so I wouldn't mind them just releasing bug fixes. Which means also people doesn't have to always beg for latest version because we know when the new content will drop.
I don't mind waiting and I don't get the constant begging for updates that happens around here, but what I meant is... the number of updates is probably at least in part to combat piracy.
EA does this all the time with their AAA games.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Is the extracted file an installer or something? It's asking to make changes to my computer. Do i let it run or no?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I paid for a game I can't even play. = Mid last year I bought this thru the itch.io site > downloaded it > upon going to play it a error box appears.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes