Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
I think it's just a big update so I believe the save will be compatible
Also, they enabled an account system so maybe this will help keep your progress I guess

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone excited for the new update?
Considering there's no new affinity scenes (which is probably the bulk of the enjoyment for me) and its just a couple new characters with some minigames that'll get old real fast... meh. I'm keeping my expectations low tbh.

CraigHale

Mar 22, 2020
Considering there's no new affinity scenes (which is probably the bulk of the enjoyment for me) and its just a couple new characters with some minigames that'll get old real fast... meh. I'm keeping my expectations low tbh.
I remember reading in the update page or that timetable of updates that next update would include the affinity for the twins, did they push that back? D:

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I remember reading in the update page or that timetable of updates that next update would include the affinity for the twins, did they push that back? D:
Looks like the pushback was somewhere around dec 30, ya. Time constraints and such. This update adds Astaroth (demon orc thing?) and Grant (the captain iirc?), and some more story stuff ig.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes