Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

gentlemaniac

Feb 2, 2021
Has a link for Mac 10.0 or higher been shared on here yet?
Sadly v10 for mac hasn't been shared yet. I'm not sure why, I would assume someone who has access to downloading the PC and Android versions would have access to downloading the Mac one too. But I might be mistaken.

GM

FrutosRojos

Nov 14, 2017
What does reaching max affinity (the heart bar at the bottom of a rewards page after combat) give you? I filled it up for the vers, brown orc you find in whiterain cave and it didn't seem to give me anything...

FrutosRojos

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone has the complete save file for PC? I accidentaly erased mine and dont wanna start over
This is my save file, it's not complete but I do have 4 regions complete, 52 virility and 240 HP.
Copied from C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure

Hope this helps, and let me know if you need more files than just that one! Happy fapping

UPDATE attachment fixed

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sadly v10 for mac hasn't been shared yet. I'm not sure why, I would assume someone who has access to downloading the PC and Android versions would have access to downloading the Mac one too. But I might be mistaken.

GM
Your assumption is incorrect.
  1. People shared one version doesn't mean they hv access to others, especially if they got it from another leak source; You can see PC and Android versions were shared by different person.
  2. They would've shared if they got the link;
  3. Even if it's someone who bought the game, they need to be Kindly enough to download all other versions they do NOT need, then upload them one by one;
  4. It's even worse for this game as it rapidly push out updates (Already V10.12 now)
  5. Be patient, or Buy the game yourself :D

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
This is my save file, it's not complete but I do have 4 regions complete, 52 virility and 240 HP.
Copied from C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure

Hope this helps, and let me know if you need more files than just that one! Happy fapping
Am i dumb or there's no files attached? Or do i need to press something else to acsess it? Thank you in advance!

Dongseong

Mar 27, 2021
These are the last 2 Undies that I'm still missing,
Could anyone tell me where to find them?
Thanks in advance!

schnecke99

Jan 21, 2020
These are the last 2 Undies that I'm still missing,
Could anyone tell me where to find them?
Thanks in advance!
The giant's underwear is hanging on a tree in the middle section of Whiterun in the evening. The twin's are hanging on the fence outside Beton's training camp, also evening. If they aren't there, you haven't done the requite heart scene yet with the owner of the underwear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dongseong

Dongseong

Mar 27, 2021
The giant's underwear is hanging on a tree in the middle section of Whiterun in the evening. The twin's are hanging on the fence outside Beton's training camp, also evening. If they aren't there, you haven't done the requite heart scene yet with the owner of the underwear.
Thanks a bunch King!

Jul 27, 2020
I download the pc 64bit version from the first page to check, but I'm not able to start a new game. I choose the slot to start a new game, and then the game dont start. It just keep showing the background without anything anymore, just the twitter and instagram buttons.
anyone knows why this is happening?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes