Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
This is a 10.14 save game and belongs to steam...but can be used for wild play as well.
*** Now on this website also It's 10.13....wait for 10.14 and then bring it to play everyone. in case I bring it down to 10.3 and it freezes up
And most importantly...before it goes to steam I didn't know that this game was taken down as it was. From the beginning, load from here and play until I can't remember which one...and then delete the whole folder.
When the game is put on steam...I bought it to play without thinking. But when installing and then press enter the game It turns out that the pirated save game that I used to play is connected to the real game.

[Every game no matter what If your computer has played before, delete it. And come to play the real game...it will immediately remember itself.
But this is only some games and your computer must not be broken before too. It's not that I've played from an old computer and remembered it in steam. But the computer is broken..and get a new computer, it won't remember too...
except for some games that are linked cloud according to steam it did before This is another story]***

Which this save game, I played until the end of the game and waited for it to update again. because there is still an additional story in the future
By this save, everyone flirts, and hairdressing items use the formula as well. because before I can get it all It's been too long since I just cheated on this part. Don't tell me why it's more than 9999 555+
It's easy....to be lazy to find stuff.

the rest...i update the dlc or more story later Keep playing this one. Considered to help the various items and Play it again and take the rest after adding it again.

Have fun in the future

Last edited:

sobelement

Apr 14, 2021
Сopy the path to the explorer and put the save there C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
a bunch of us has tried this already many times and the game simply doesnt recognize the save data we put in folder; so we are confused on why this hasnt worked for us; even deleting and redownloadng game; nothing works

Reactions: rafaelbrow

Hahoooo001992

Jun 9, 2020
a bunch of us has tried this already many times and the game simply doesnt recognize the save data we put in folder; so we are confused on why this hasnt worked for us; even deleting and redownloadng game; nothing works
Did you unzipped the file? Put the .rma to the said directory

rafaelbrow

Jun 17, 2022
I checked, it's true that if you just put the file there, then saving does not work, since SavesInfos.rma stores information in which slots there is a save. The easiest way to fix the problem. Download the game, create a save for 1 slot (since my save is also in the first slot), then put my save in the specified path (C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure - just paste this to explorer) and and overwrite it.
Updated the information about this in the original post.
Also, if it's easy for you, like the post.

Reactions: sobelement

sobelement

Apr 14, 2021
I checked, it's true that if you just put the file there, then saving does not work, since SavesInfos.rma stores information in which slots there is a save. The easiest way to fix the problem. Download the game, create a save for 1 slot (since my save is also in the first slot), then put my save in the specified path (C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure - just paste this to explorer) and and overwrite it.
Updated the information about this in the original post.
Also, if it's easy for you, like the post.
it worked!!! Thank you

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
What are all the locations of the sniffets please and Thank you
This is how to get items in this game steam group. Let's go and see.
***Pants... will have one that can't be kept. Because it's like forcing a day in your life to take this one.
At first, I was confused as to why I couldn't get this last one...when I read it carefully, there was a force like this-*-....I don't know if it's true or not. But I tried many times and it didn't work. Wait and see***

Underwaer
02.png

Sniffet
01.png

Gaystar252

May 15, 2019
***Pants... will have one that can't be kept. Because it's like forcing a day in your life to take this one.
At first, I was confused as to why I couldn't get this last one...when I read it carefully, there was a force like this-*-....I don't know if it's true or not. But I tried many times and it didn't work. Wait and see***

Underwaer
View attachment 1944815

Sniffet
View attachment 1944816
Thank you

Hahoooo001992

Jun 9, 2020

Underwaer
View attachment 1944815

Sniffet
View attachment 1944816
You can change your OS System date&time to x-mas so that you can get the last underwear

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
anyone knows where do i find the save? im searching but im not finding it

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

according to the 5th picture When done, then go back to view 1 until the game file.

Oh..if you're lazy to pump stuff There's a safe for me on the side...let's scroll a bit.
But this save is the end of everything and I haven't gathered my underwear yet. Try to find it for yourself...Play the rest by yourself. and wait for another update

Jun 17, 2019
Hello adventurers!
It's official! We are very happy to announce that the final game will be released on September 30th.

This final version will contain:

• A new mini game
  • The affinity dialogues with the king and his ending
  • 2 new underwear
  • New scenery in the castle
  • The last music scores and Striplucky cards
  • The possibility to unlock all the latest achievements
  • All the dialogues of the game corrected/polished
  • A polish of some animations, background and mini games
  • A NEW GAME+ mode
See you soon!

Grizzly team

Alpha Gruis

Dec 10, 2019
Hello adventurers!
It's official! We are very happy to announce that the final game will be released on September 30th.

• A new mini game
  • 2 new underwear
  • A NEW GAME+ mode
See you soon!

Grizzly team
Woohoo!

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello adventurers!

• A new mini game
  • 2 new underwear
  • A NEW GAME+ mode
See you soon!

Grizzly team
That's quite a small updates for 5+ months, are they already working on something else?
Also I thought there're some more DLC characters?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes