Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
1.0.2 is out now:

I wonder though, is it possible to play in new game+ mode instantly or do you have to play through the game first?
I mean it doesn't really have any replay value tbh, might as well start at new game+ right away.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
That ending was very disappointing wow... kind of wish we could of became an evil king instead of a hero ._.
Wasn't enough of the dark knights either they had one scene?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
1.0.2 is out now:

I wonder though, is it possible to play in new game+ mode instantly or do you have to play through the game first?
I mean it doesn't really have any replay value tbh, might as well start at new game+ right away.
There's a new game+? What's the point?
This game doesn't have branches, and no interesting scaling up combat to warren to grind gears for it.
....Did they hide some "Secret ending" in new game+?

Grezork95

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 693428

Overview:
Play Robin, who, after a long travel, discovers the village of Whellcum. But there is something strange about this place... Only gay villagers... you hear about a tyrant king... What's going on here? You quickly have to help the villagers, build your own house and discover the secret of Whellcum through many erotic and funny situations. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... you can collect underwear from the villagers to SNIFF them. Sniffing underwear allows you to relive the hottest memories of the previous owner. So... GET READY TO SNIFF!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2022-06-11
Developer: Grizzly Gamer Studio - F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (64-bit): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win (x86) (v0.9.18): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - -

Mac (Intel) (v0.9.18): - MEGA - -
Mac (Silicon) (v0.9.18): - MEGA - -

Community Translator (v1.1.):
- - - - - WORKUPLOAD - -

orphen125 & satanenok thanks for the link

View attachment 693462 View attachment 693463 View attachment 693464 View attachment 693465 View attachment 693466 View attachment 693467 View attachment 693468
please update for 1.o

Reactions: calt and sobelement

barsin

Jan 7, 2021
That ending was very disappointing wow... kind of wish we could of became an evil king instead of a hero ._.
Wasn't enough of the dark knights either they had one scene?
They said there's one more companion coming after the full release, so maybe it's him

midorikawa03

May 6, 2021
Please post the final version for android.
here ya go, i just happen to stumble upon this. since apk hasn't been updated yet here but the latest is 1.0.4v, i haven't gotten around that so settle with this for now :3c

Last edited:
Reactions: BiLN

john424

May 6, 2022
here ya go, i just happen to stumble upon this. since apk hasn't been updated yet here but the latest is 1.0.4v, i haven't gotten around that so settle with this for now :3c
Can You share another link? This i can't dowload

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes