Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

GrizzlyGamer

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
This game is... how many years old? The 5+ months is how this game had being rolling in is own scammer way
Well, we are not forcing anyone to support us on Patreon, knowing that the game has been available on Itch.io since day one of its release, and now on Steam, and does not require monthly funding. We are just trying to polish the game as much as possible

IDKouji

Dec 4, 2021
Well, we are not forcing anyone to support us on Patreon, knowing that the game has been available on Itch.io since day one of its release, and now on Steam, and does not require monthly funding. We are just trying to polish the game as much as possible
The Game is already good it's just these people expecting to much.

Reactions: cergyn

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah you sell the full game with a fixed price since day one (and without any shady practice like some of the real scammers do), only use Patreon for supporting your development and you do deliver on promise.
There's nothing even close to "scam".

It's just this last update seems quite slow, so I was wondering if you are already moving onto your next project - with spare efforts to tidy up RMA;
or still plan to add more to this one as DLCs?

Reactions: ILoveGregor

ILoveGregor

Feb 7, 2021
Can someone tell me why my save is not working in rmw but the sniffing gallery is working idk what's happening. I can't play my save anymore but the underwear is there. I'm in android

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Here we go again:

Final version 1.0.1
Hello Adventurers,
This update will change the following :
Bug fixes.

What's the word "Final" even mean here :KEK:
Pretty sure they don't do beta testing.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Pretty sure they don't do beta testing.
You should have expected that, it happens on almost every major release from them. :ROFLMAO:

To their defense, this game is huge. I can't complain, I have to go through at least 3 emergency patches on each update of my game :cry:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You should have expected that, it happens on almost every major release from them. :ROFLMAO:

To their defense, this game is huge. I can't complain, I have to go through at least 3 emergency patches on each update of my game :cry:
Yeah, even big AAA companies tend to not do beta testing nowadays. "WIP game / Released game" doesn't hold the same meaning from the past.
Good thing now is you can just roll out hotfixes on the go.
It doesn't really matters tbh, I'm just poking fun :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster

barsin

Jan 7, 2021
I think at this point they want to just released the game and fix it along the way. They already delay so much, which is understandable because afaik it's a two person dev, so I feel like if they delay again the bitching wouldn't stop.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes