Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ConorJlux

Jan 15, 2018
I downloaded the game for windows x64, but my computer won't let me install it. It says that opening the installer would put my pc at risk. Why is that happening? Somebody could help me?
I also got that message, i just clicked on more info, and it appeared the option to download it anyways, i hope it helps

Ryancoort

Dec 16, 2020
Can someone tell me where the last card is?I'm finishing the game and might upload the save file here after I finish it and the underwear.
you need to defeat the king then there should be a level 30 when you turn right before the standing soldiers in the man hall.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
[PC - Windows] Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v1.1.0] update
Link:
Thanks. That reminds me, are they making crossover with Lustful Desires? How About the DLC, is it still a thing?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yes, they are making the crossover but it's not finish. You can check the crossover at Lustful Desires

And yes the DLC is still a thing, may need some time for the dev to finish it so have patience
Are you just saying out of air, or there's official announcement somewhere?
For one, I hvn't found anything about said announcement;
For two, IIRC the dev said they are moving onto the next project already, but it's just silence so far;
For three, I meant crossover on RMA's end, not the Zack in LD.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Are you just saying out of air, or there's official announcement somewhere?
For one, I hvn't found anything about said announcement;
For two, IIRC the dev said they are moving onto the next project already, but it's just silence so far;
For three, I meant crossover on RMA's end, not the Zack in LD.
I remember that they said they will move on to the next project which is Terry and The Cold Pizza after they finish the DLC but I can't remember where cause they said it in the comment

And the crossover? I don't think they will do on this side of the crossover

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
I do, but it's going to take a while to upload it...
I'll try to post here today

edit:

Here you go :
[Android] Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v1.1.0] update
Link:
Do you have the mac version (and are you willing to upload for the third time)? Thanks
There hasn't been a mac version shared for a while now...

Reactions: kaisoo12 and nuudoh

evereatenass?

Dec 23, 2019
I do, but it's going to take a while to upload it...
I'll try to post here today

edit:

Here you go :
[Android] Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v1.1.0] update
Link:
The link works but the file isn't public so I can't download it.

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Sad I can't download it 2..Gofile is Bad for uploading.cous it either just black screen or will nothing really:(..and Mega has limit as well:(.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes