Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I wanted to ask, is there any scene "sex" scene with the guy that sells stuff for your house? I don't mean the scene where he gets screwed by orc

It's just that for whatever reason the heart meter with him is missing like few pixels till complete fulfillment and I can no longer buy anything from him so I don't know what to do

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
I wanted to ask, is there any scene "sex" scene with the guy that sells stuff for your house? I don't mean the scene where he gets screwed by orc

It's just that for whatever reason the heart meter with him is missing like few pixels till complete fulfillment and I can no longer buy anything from him so I don't know what to do
you can find them in the wild as a enemy

Taihei2502

Jan 28, 2023
I do, but it's going to take a while to upload it...
I'll try to post here today

edit:

Here you go :
[Android] Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v1.1.0] update
Link:
The Link doesn't work :((

Wesxx01

Oct 9, 2020
How to defeat The King??? I already have the only cock ring and plug, but I don't know what the king's weaknesses are

sy_bot

Jan 27, 2023
question for clarification; is the download the full version or the demo? Ssking because it seems that affinity for a lot of the guys are locked.

Last edited:

sy_bot

Jan 27, 2023
question for clarification; is the download the full version or the demo? Ssking because it seems that affinity for a lot of the guys are locked.
never mind, I just hadn't finished the "tutorial" part of the game.

sy_bot

Jan 27, 2023
sell your old books and then buy it again
I'm not sure if that is possible, since the books are linked to your skills, and you can't "unlearn" skills. instead, I suggest mining for steel until you face him, and then use the dicktionary to challenge him again and again until you complete his affinity.

Poosaytait

Aug 28, 2022
I do, but it's going to take a while to upload it...
I'll try to post here today

edit:

Here you go :
[Android] Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v1.1.0] update
Link:
It says "This file does not exist" what with that.

Scribonum

Aug 9, 2022
The last version 1.1.0 have those last DLC?
It does not include the DLC. They've been sharing gifs from the DLC on their twitter ( ), but the most recent commentary they've given is "We don't know yet when the DLC will be released, we'll let you know when we find out
" from February 4th ( ).

Roide

Sep 25, 2022
Hey so what's new on 1.1 version? And anyone already encounter the dragon? I already finish the game and all the romance but can't find the dragon at all

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Hey so what's new on 1.1 version? And anyone already encounter the dragon? I already finish the game and all the romance but can't find the dragon at all
Somewhere in Solitude Peak, I forgot which part of it but I all know that you will encounter him after you touch the sword that he's guarding

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
You need to do a little fetch quest, first check the telescope in the bear's house, then check the telescopes in the general's room, then find the plunger somewhere in the dungeon, return to the general's room to check the telescopes again and finally fix the first telescope to get the location of the dragon.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes