ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So how do you kill the final boss of the martial arts path? I'm in full NinjaX, 3 kai chips, and I've bought all the stat boosts. But the bastar literally just keeps healing back up to 50% every other fucking turn without limit.
Even when I hit the right colors to cancel the heal, the black one goes off anyways, which is the stronger heal with the HoT effect on top.

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Gallery Unlocker and cheats (11/03/2023 version)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Robolife2_Data\Managed"

F1 +100k Money
F2 +100 Durability
F3 +100 Efficency
F4 +100 Processing
F5 +100 Strenght

Save and Load after changing the values.
Thank you for your work! I wanted to clarify, am I the only one who has blocked variations of clothes and emotions in the "Display Room"?

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Thought this was going to be Aino 2 from what I saw way back but it seems they're not that connected except for being in the same universe....? I feel less motivated to try this.

Cyberpunk is synonymous with sadness no?
I won't spoil it, but Aino and the previous MC are rather important characters in this game.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
BaasB dropping some real bangers lately. Pun fully intended by the way.

Thanks for the share! Can't wait to try this one out later, robot ladies aren't usually my bag and Unity JRPGs are usually kinda meh for me, but this one looks solid all around. The customization of the girl(s?) looks interesting enough for me to give this one a try.

EDIT: Saw folks talking about the first game so I followed the link in the OP to check it out. Well, shit. Now I have two great looking Unity games with lots of character customization options I need to go through. It's gonna be a long night I think :BootyTime:

Last edited:

kaikai12

Jan 15, 2021
I won't spoil it, but Aino and the previous MC are rather important characters in this game.
Interesting I wonder if that means they had to make one of the endings cannon then or if it's happening at same time. Guess I'll have to find out.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
BaasB dropping some real bangers lately. Pun fully intended by the way.

Thanks for the share! Can't wait to try this one out later, robot ladies aren't usually my bag and Unity JRPGs are usually kinda meh for me, but this one looks solid all around. The customization of the girl(s?) looks interesting enough for me to give this one a try.

EDIT: Saw folks talking about the first game so I followed the link in the OP to check it out. Well, shit. Now I have two great looking Unity games with lots of character customization options I need to go through. It's gonna be a long night I think :BootyTime:
Got some examples of any of those other bangers?

AsnN

Oct 25, 2020
Game seems to be bugged. I can't proceed to the final battle, it's stuck in the battle scene with no enemy.

Reactions: qwertrewq
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes