Aug 15, 2022
Good game, good luck with it but it's not for me. Too few options, graveyard-cat-prick annoyed me so fucking much i did not want to fuck it i wanted to break its skull against the nearest gravestone but skip scene or not.. you fucked it, doesn't actually say no, it JUST skips the scene. Also got a 'you collapsed from exhaustion' after.. refusing to fuck something.

The illusion of choice :/

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Well I tried to attach the "new" version, but it's apparently too large. Guess I'll just provide a link then?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, it's a shame as this game deffo has promise but the drug slut, combined with the anemic pregnancy content (when, supposedly, it's the focus) just makes me wonder if this is worth a download, especially when this thread isn't even updated by the dev, with no changelog being displayed either here or on the wiki

Jul 12, 2020
@Nranchs
I'm not native English myself, afaik
As human entering the shop :
I own this little shop you're standing in. My heart is already taken, but I and my partner are always looking for some cute faces to keep us company between the bedsheets
=> me & my partner or my partner & I
Which one to choose, you preference but I like to think on how "centric" one is ( Howlamir in this case)
Egocentric = ME & ...
more "altruistic" my partner & I
kinda logic, the one you value the most you put first.

one other thing : when I hover over an icon, the first part of the text is covered by the cursor . 1st 2 leters like "en you notebook" is readable .
simple trick add 3 spaces before the help text. Correct programming : move it more to the right, but that i don't know how to do.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well, this didn't last very long. Approached entrance to your workplace in the prologue, it's blocked by "Mell the Soothsayer". Clicking nearly naked soothsayer link soft-locks the game -- the game suggests taking the back entrance but i can't Back out of the scene, clicking it does nothing and i can only Listen to a loop of crazed elf ramblings. Can't access the save menu, not even autosaves either.

Interestingly enough selecting Talk with Mell leads to the same scene, but without the soft-lock. So at least there's that.

Clincher

Oct 20, 2017
Can't use magic attack skills for some reason. Has anyone encountered this problem? Fireball and ICe Shard don't appear in the list during the battle.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Can't use magic attack skills for some reason. Has anyone encountered this problem? Fireball and ICe Shard don't appear in the list during the battle.
That only appears in certain fights. Most fights only give you tease options.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Gave birth to two werecats, one was supposedly smaller. But when i visit Nuby only one kitten is listed.

I guess it's cat meat sandwiches this week in guild canteen.

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Seraphim2269

Mar 18, 2018
Interesting... Though furry's a turn-off for me, and I'm only interested in the mind control tag, so I have to ask. What's the furry to monster girl ratio in this game and how avoidable are the furries? (Counting images 6, 11, and maybe 5 as the "furry threshold". And by avoidable I don't mean just never seeing a furry in the game, but like... not fucking them and having them shoved in my face as main love interests and whatnot.) And how much of a role does mind control play, and is it the protagonist using it or is he/she the victim?
seriously? monster girls are fine and dandy but heaven forbid they have fur instead of a literal insect or animals body.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I also despise furry, and I was able to avoid 90% of it.

It's a decent enough chunk of the content which might be irritating, but it's also definitely not all of it.

vassapol

Oct 23, 2019
the amount of charactor that want to put shit in me is too much. why is bug girl need to put egg inside me in the first place. insect egg didn't insemine with shit.

still i have fun

Reactions: Uldork57
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes