Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
thats not a fair comparison. this is a japanese game while COC2 and TITS are western games and they are vastly distinct in their development methods.
these japanese games have to reach the end of development in order to sell while the western games are completely opposite in which they have to delay the end of development to keep money coming, not that i am saying that fenoxo is delaying the conclusion (i seriously dont know since i dont keep track).
the fair question is whether this game is as long as the precious games since they were quite vast in their content at the cost of the dev's labour. this game seems to have been developed fairly quickly so this makes me question the game's playtime.
i am sure that the game is going to be fairly long regardless of comparing to his previous games since they were indeed quite vast.
on another note, i the current development wall of COC2 in a few days of playing.
Uh, this isn't a Japanese game.

SpadeDraco

Jun 17, 2017
Does this game still have like 4 completely separate combat systems that it randomly and arbitrarily forces on you every time you fight?

I remember being confused and a little irritated that I'd level up and buy skills/abilities that I couldn't actually use half the time because the game kept flip flopping between story fights, sex fights and regular fights or whatever.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
Does this game still have like 4 completely separate combat systems that it randomly and arbitrarily forces on you every time you fight?

I remember being confused and a little irritated that I'd level up and buy skills/abilities that I couldn't actually use half the time because the game kept flip flopping between story fights, sex fights and regular fights or whatever.
yes

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
That's its big weakness to be sure. The idea of having different types of fights is fine, but buying abilities that only work in one type and not knowing whether it'll be helpful or not beforehand isn't.

demonnicky

Dec 30, 2022
alguien sabe como hacer la mision de que te despidan segui los pasos que hay desia y no encontre a mekill

Feb 1, 2018
I am surprised this game has never entered my radar until recently. This game reminds me of trials in tainted space. Shame that there is simply no transformation aspect of the game. Or at the very least, being able to switch classes of sorts. Like, for example, I would love to become a mushroom person. Like, have enough sex with the spores, and eventually, you will become one. And being able to swap sexes is a must in every game like this. I mean, if it is trying to be like TITS, it should have that element where these choices can be unlocked. From the looks of it, this game is still roughly *new*. This means that these ideas of mine can be implemented to improve gameplay and story.

Vanndril

Jul 12, 2018
With the main story complete as per another post, I figure it's time to ask this again. The game's tagged for mind control - how prevalent is it? Would it be worth playing the game if it were my main draw?

ninja3639

Jul 13, 2017
With the main story complete as per another post, I figure it's time to ask this again. The game's tagged for mind control - how prevalent is it? Would it be worth playing the game if it were my main draw?
I only remember one scene with mind control. There might be one or two more but certainly not worth it if it's your main draw.

Reactions: Vanndril

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So like, is there a manual save system or something aside from the autosaves?
It's kind of a huge turn off to not be able to easily manage saves, especially if I want to play as two different characters to experiment with what goes on since you can't change genders or species beyond the beginning of the game, which kinda blows...and not in the good way.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
So like, is there a manual save system or something aside from the autosaves?
It's kind of a huge turn off to not be able to easily manage saves, especially if I want to play as two different characters to experiment with what goes on since you can't change genders or species beyond the beginning of the game, which kinda blows...and not in the good way.
Yes there is. You can even save to disk.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Yes there is. You can even save to disk.
Oh snap, there is!
I was looking through the in game menus trying to find it, I did not think it would be one of the options in the character card, that is deceptive af!
The number of times I accidentally loaded an autosave trying to save the game is not high, but it's more than once, so thank you for pointing this out!

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Oh snap, there is!
I was looking through the in game menus trying to find it, I did not think it would be one of the options in the character card, that is deceptive af!
The number of times I accidentally loaded an autosave trying to save the game is not high, but it's more than once, so thank you for pointing this out!
It really is in a stupid place. I've had my fair share of scream induced by that damn menu layout.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
where is the game? I clicked on the javascript thing (the only thing that makes sense would be the game) and it keeps giving me error messages instead of starting a game

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes