sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
For future update's sake, is it possible to:
  1. download a version of base game for pc
  2. download and run the cheat script on pc
  3. move the modified game into Android
  4. Play the cheated game with an emulator
Or is that overcomplicating things?
Assuming you mean that the emulator is on the Android device and it's emulating renpy on it, that should be fine.

Reactions: GAB

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
After reading (and ignoring) your response, I complicated my own life and did the whole process by phone only, had some minor issue at first which got solved and the script seemed to run fine but when I started the game the cheats were not visible on the game menu

That's when I noticed the script couldn't find the file even though it marked the steps as completed

of course I'll fix my mistake by trying again on a real computer later but it felt important to let you know. I used Winlator as virtual machine + my remapper for keyboard issue, using joiplay as emulator to play pc game on android

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
of course I'll fix my mistake by trying again on a real computer later but it felt important to let you know. I used Winlator as virtual machine + my remapper for keyboard issue, using joiplay as emulator to play pc game on android
Unfortunately, I don't use any android devices so I don't know what any of that means. Well, I know what virtual machines are, but I don't know about my remapper nor winlator.

HOWEVER! That screen shot seems to imply that it's using to run windows commands. If that's the case, that could mean that the underlying OS is, in fact, linux based. If this is true AND the underlying system can run shells scripts, you might want to consider trying my *nix version of this cheat injector. As long as perl and wget exists and it can run basic bash commands, it should be able to run fine.

GrimmKenway8646

Feb 22, 2021
I apologize if this has been already fixed but for some reason, the .bat doesn't work for me because of well... THIS.
So I was wondering if I didn't do it right or Windows just decided to sodomize me.

EDIT: Nevermind folks, I just found out that I am an idiot. So in the future, for others who are also suffering from the missing " _rpatool.py.tmp ", just transfer the game and .bat to another directory, especially if its in a folder with extra protections.

Last edited: