Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rogue-Like Cheat Injector [v1.5.2] [SLDR]

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
ah that nice to know I thought that a new version had to be made for each update Oni release. Guess I don't have to worry unless another girl gets added. Though I do wonder if they plan on doing so.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I'm trying to use this mod with PrimeMod and I get this as it doesn't want to work. View attachment 2846508
What GrimmKenway8646 said. The specific error is that it can't find the scrrens.rpy file. That means either archive.rpa didn't contain the screens.rpy file or that the mod has changed/renamed/moved/etc. the file in question. Truth be told, there's only 2 files that the cheat needs to modify to work. screens.rpy and options.rpy. If you're able to find those files and make sure they're in the game folder, it should modify them just fine. Just remember to put them back where they were before running the game.

Reactions: GrimmKenway8646

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
I came up with function that returns all girl object names from game.
(Including any upcoming girls).
[...]
P.S. I don't know yet how to get order in which girls were added.
Works only when called from game though.
[...]
Figured out how to make it in order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it's not order in which they were added, it's order in which game dev put them.
In most cases, devs will add things below wrote code, but some may change things up.

EDIT: Fixed and improved code.

Last edited:
Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
mega is down for me can someone upload the files directly to the site?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Nope, this is what I get. Weirdly I seem to get this with any MEGA download.
Okay, this sounds offensive but I'm not trying to be. If this happens on *ANY* mega download, that's not a problem with this link, that's a you problem. As in, this a technical issue specifically with you and your computer and MEGA. I would recommend searching online for a solution to the mega files asking for decrypt key issue rather than asking here for a solution.

Also, I recommend, when sending a screenshot for technical help, not only capture what's on the page but also include the entire browser. With a screen shot like this, I can't see the URL to see if there's some weird parameters, I can't see what browser you're using, all I can see is a blurry page that doesn't help anyone. It just shows you have a problem but no way to identify what's different or what might have caused it. (I use to do tech support for people.) It's like going to a mechanic and going "My car is making a sound." And when the mechanic goes, "Where's the car?" you just show him a photo of the car.