Mod Ren'Py Onhold Rogue-Like: Evolution [0.998] - Excessive hairy [0.2] [GEADR]

Girl priority?

• Total voters

cebooooooo

Jan 6, 2020
The only thing you need to do is add those pictures to the RogueSex folder.
Maybe the easies thing to do is download the orginal folder then add those 3 pictures to the RogueSex folder and then replace again all in the game directory.

cebooooooo

Jan 6, 2020
So here its jubelee mod.
Cople of thing to take in to account.
For this mod there is no hairy ass pictures, dont know why but the doggy style asshole of jubilee seems to be fixed and not in a picture so I couldn´t edit it.
The other thing is becouse of how the sex pose is the armpit edit is not very good for this one.
Next girl will be Emma but most likely she will be the last girl for a while.I want to take a break and most likely I wont have mutch time during summer because I wont be at home because my work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 28, 2017
So here its jubelee mod.
For this mod there is no hairy ass pictures, dont know why but the doggy style asshole of jubilee seems to be fixed and not in a picture so I couldn´t edit it.
The other thing is becouse of how the sex pose is the armpit edit is not very good for this one.
Next girl will be Emma but most likely she will be the last girl for a while.I want to take a break and most likely I wont have mutch time during summer because I wont be at home because my work.
Yestenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Xros23

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
So here its jubelee mod.
Awesome edit as always dude.
Take care on your vacation and rest. I hope we can have more updates in the future. Amen