Mod Ren'Py Onhold Rogue-Like: Evolution [0.998] - Excessive hairy [0.2] [GEADR]

Girl priority?

• Total voters

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Yeah, thing about the ladies is that even with a hairy pussy the bush doesn't completely obscure the labia unless it's super thick, and even then you can still make out the slit.

Reactions: Xros23

TombofBoom

Aug 15, 2018
Hey guys here is the last version im working on.
View attachment 3066142
So what do you think? I have to do some adjustments here and there but I kinda starting to like the result.
Maybe its a bit to much don´t know but I didn´t manage to adjust it any other way.
Anyway for my part don´t expect it too mutch different than this so yea if you don´t like it sorry but this is what it is.
You sir are a blessing! I hope you continue because I'd LOVE to see Emma Frost or Storm with some treasure trails and hairy armpits! Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart

cebooooooo

Jan 6, 2020
So here it is finally the mod for rogue.
I did the best I could so I hope you like it but we will see how it goes.
The mod goes like the other two just copy paste but there are two differrences.
First, is divided in two folders, one just for pubes and another with pubes and armpits, choose the one you prefer.
The second is that I didn´t manage to fit the mod for the sex possition with one drawing because for the piercings, so there are three folders called: sex_normal, sex_barbell, and sex_ring.Again you have to copy the content of the folder you prefer its a bit anoying but I didn´t find another way to do it.

Lastly for those who like the mod the next girl will be gwenpool, its the only girl I don´t like so I want to deal with that quickly and I really don´t know when it will be ready but I guess in another mounth or two.

And here some captures and the folders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Thx, i would like to know how to improve the mod?
I like the spread, but the carpet is too thick. There should be some skin visible underneath all that, especially around the edges. Hell, it could even look good with the hair spread further and the thickness significantly reduced

Some examples:

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
It looks fantastic dude, thanks for taking time off your day to make this awesome mods. Rn the rogue one is my favorite, I usually only use the armpit hair for both Laura and Kitty because it does look a bit too unrealistic for me, but I'll be definitely using both the armpit and pubic hair for rogue. thank you very much man. (BTW the happy trails looked good but I think they were disproportionately small when compared with the rest of the pubic hair)

billg123

Sep 24, 2023
It looks amazing, thanks for making this. I'm trying to make a mod similar to this but I don't even know where to start. Could you answer how you made the hair assets exactly? (Like the program used, if you drew them etc.)

• Red Heart

cebooooooo

Jan 6, 2020
It looks amazing, thanks for making this. I'm trying to make a mod similar to this but I don't even know where to start. Could you answer how you made the hair assets exactly? (Like the program used, if you drew them etc.)
To be honest I really don´t know what i´m doing myself so if you don´t know where to start just star anywhere likee I did.
If it helps you what I did was search where the game assets were and how to extrat them.After that it was just try and error.
And about what I usu right now paint 3D and fire alpaca but honestly I should look for better programs but im very lazy.
btw it´s been a while from my last port so lest share some of my progress.

I hope it you like it.

TombofBoom

Aug 15, 2018
To be honest I really don´t know what i´m doing myself so if you don´t know where to start just star anywhere likee I did.
If it helps you what I did was search where the game assets were and how to extrat them.After that it was just try and error.
And about what I usu right now paint 3D and fire alpaca but honestly I should look for better programs but im very lazy.
btw it´s been a while from my last port so lest share some of my progress.

I hope it you like it.
Great work as usual! Keep it up! Maybe if you finish the mod for this game you could continue the hairy mod for the Four Elements Trainer game.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
I love your work, it is truly amazing. But i have a question i download hairy armpits for Rogue, but when she´s in missionary I can't see her armpit hair. I also couldn't find the images in the folder.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I just didn't use the hairy butthole or armpit stuff. Though I like the hairier vag. Not bad. Wish Kitty & Laura's would be edited without the love trail or whatever tbh.

Reactions: Tortellini

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
I just didn't use the hairy butthole or armpit stuff. Though I like the hairier vag. Not bad. Wish Kitty & Laura's would be edited without the love trail or whatever tbh.
More fun with variety, honestly. Would love to see happy trail options for the other girls, too, like more sparse/broad trails, as well as the thin/full trails, but I agree sometimes it can be too much