Mod Ren'Py Onhold Rogue-Like: Evolution [0.998] - Excessive hairy [0.2] [GEADR]

Girl priority?

• Total voters

yesman03

Aug 6, 2016
I think they have other life things stopping them from working on the mod. We just have to be patent and it will get worked on when it does.

Reactions: Xros23

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
It's strange, but my account is on endless verification
I'm sorry to hear that. I was wondering why it seemed like the verification hadn't gone through, yet. May not be a bad idea to make a new one and try again if you haven't already. Hope everything has been well with you on your side of the world :LOL:

cebooooooo

Jan 6, 2020
Hey whatsup guys.

Im thinking about continuing this mod but its the first time I do something like that so don´t expect to mutch.

However I have a first attempt for rogue now she looks like that.

Rogue1.png
Its a bit simple but I like the result more or less.Anyway it would be cool the know your thougs and feedback

Last edited:

Ortyn

Feb 26, 2018
Hey whatup guys.

Im thinking about continuing this mod but its the first time I do somathing like that so don´t expect to mutch.

View attachment 2997564
Its a bit simple but I like the result more or less.Anyway it would be cool the know your thougs and feedback
I Like it. I would be very happy if Emma had similarly thick pubic hair.

Floorboards

Jan 18, 2018
Hey whatsup guys.

Im thinking about continuing this mod but its the first time I do something like that so don´t expect to mutch.

View attachment 2997564
lets fucking go, this is what ive been waiting for baby

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Hey whatsup guys.

View attachment 2997564
That's actually a much better bush design from the first one...basically says 'I haven't bothered with it, but I don't make it to go unruly.'

cebooooooo

Jan 6, 2020
still working on it the sex pose is turning out harder than I thought.
It ts hard to combine the hair colours and its hard to draw the ends of the hair.
So far this is my best attempt witch is not a very good one but...
rogue3.png
Anyway its better than the first ones I assure you so yea will improve little by little I hope xD.
And lastly as I said in my previous post this is the first time I try to do something like this and im not a talented person for drawing and similar things, so dont expect to mutch and in any case don´t expect it before the end of the year.

Last edited:

cebooooooo

Jan 6, 2020
Hey guys here is the last version im working on.
Rogue3.png
So what do you think? I have to do some adjustments here and there but I kinda starting to like the result.
Maybe its a bit to much don´t know but I didn´t manage to adjust it any other way.
Anyway for my part don´t expect it too mutch different than this so yea if you don´t like it sorry but this is what it is.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 3066142
So what do you think? I have to do some adjustments here and there but I kinda starting to like the result.
Maybe its a bit to much don´t know but I didn´t manage to adjust it any other way.
Anyway for my part don´t expect it too mutch different than this so yea if you don´t like it sorry but this is what it is.
It can work. I would like to toss some dialogue about it when the bush is first revealed. Rogue simply admit she never bothered due to her powers.

OvertureX

Apr 14, 2018
View attachment 3066142
Personally, I'd say if you have a bit of space in the center like in your WIP image, it would add more emphasis to the lips than a black line on brown texture. Otherwise great work!

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
View attachment 3066142
Plans to add armpit hair?

cebooooooo

Jan 6, 2020
yes the center is one of the things I have to edit,right now that part is as it is in the original version.In the original version it works but here clearly it doesnt´, maybe I will try to paint it in pink like kitty we will see.

And about the armpits, yes most likely I will do it, it shouldn´t be too difficult I hope xD and most likely I will separate it in two folders one with hairy armpits and other without you know so you can choose.