Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I hope this makes sense, since it kinda sounds weird in my head:
You don't need the previous version of the base game in order to play this mod. The mod is built off of an older version, so it's still playable, although it may still have issues since it's from, like, 20-some patches ago (obvious exaggeration, but you kinda get what I mean).
Teach me to write things when I am half asleep...
I meant is the full game needed for the mod to work or is it a stand alone, if it is, I need that then

The current mod needs version 0.983f to play. All Oni assets were removed from the mod at the request of the developer to keep the two on-going projects separate. The team will maintain that request until we hear otherwise or the original project is abandoned.

This means all future versions as well will need the base game. I highly suggest running two versions of Rogue-Like, one base, and one modded. This will be better supported in this version as the save files are being separated.
Thank you both.

Now... does anyone have the previous full version of the game that the mod works with available to be downloaded? :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Teach me to write things when I am half asleep...
I meant is the full game needed for the mod to work or is it a stand alone, if it is, I need that then

Thank you both.

Now... does anyone have the previous full version of the game that the mod works with available to be downloaded? :)
Just a few places and how far back they go in case you don't find what you're looking for here:
sxshentai.com - 0.973i, 0.996d, 0.92
best-hentai-games.com - 0.980, 0.977a, 0.971, 0.91, and maybe further back not too sure

Reactions: Tanaxanth

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
Once there's a stable version, how long will a mod take?
Don't know yet. This is the first time with our new process for the mod so, it will be a learning experience. We reworked the mod in the last run with a new team, this time will see if the mod is easily maintainable or not.

zayn zidel

Sep 25, 2019
Long time lurker on this site so idk how things work or what you need from me but has anyone noticed the bug that if you sleep over at Emma's and she sucks your cock all BJ animations from then on have the blanket around her head?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Long time lurker on this site so idk how things work or what you need from me but has anyone noticed the bug that if you sleep over at Emma's and she sucks your cock all BJ animations from then on have the blanket around her head?
If you haven't already, try and post this bug into the Rogue-Like Discord server. They have a bug report room where they forward all known bugs to Oni, so you'll have a better and faster chance of getting it known to Oni there.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Hey, have you ever considered working WITH Oni on the game? People have asked about your mod on his patreon a few times and he always has said that he'd be absolutely willing to work with anyone who wants to help and that they know where to find him
In main thread for game it was mentioned multiple times that Oni very stubborn on receiving outside help since it's his 1st project

Reactions: Stripes001
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes