Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
@MrChow

I did the tattoos for missionary and normal; I came to the realization that you cold just have the tattoos behave like her pubes; and that should work for every tan and pierce combination. At least, thats what I noticed after going through the missionary images, with the pubes and piercings separated from the tan combinations. I'm assuming her spirit art not being separated is a legacy feature?
Awesome, I'll make sure to add it in one of the next updates! I'm not sure I understand the question about "spirit art".

Does anyone know how much longer before the mod will be updated to the newest version?
It's gonna be a while. I'm the only one working on it, and there's a lot of work to be done.

aswindler6

Jun 3, 2018
Awesome, I'll make sure to add it in one of the next updates! I'm not sure I understand the question about "spirit art".

It's gonna be a while. I'm the only one working on it, and there's a lot of work to be done.
Ok thanks for letting me know....can you keep us uodated on your progress

chrispwnzja

Feb 7, 2018
Get this error if I try and go into the backpack:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 182, in script call
    call Worldmap
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 12, in script
    menu:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1045, in execute
    screen P_Inventory_screen:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1046, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1050, in execute
    has vbox
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1093, in execute
    if R_Rules and CheatsEnabled:
NameError: name 'R_Rules' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 182, in script call
    call Worldmap
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 12, in script
    menu:
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\exports.py", line 868, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1054, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\DL\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 580, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1046, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1050, in execute
    has vbox
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1093, in execute
    if R_Rules and CheatsEnabled:
  File "<screen language>", line 1093, in <module>
NameError: name 'R_Rules' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.980
I get the same error.

Reactions: Corbous1

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Hi. Think it would be possible to upload the next android version as a straight .apk file?
I get an unknown error trying to extract the archive.

It's ok if no, the file itself is quite big.

Thank you either way

aswindler6

Jun 3, 2018
Just quick question on the new mod you are doing, will we be able to go on double and single dates with all the girls including mystique?

aswindler6

Jun 3, 2018
Forgot to ask in the new mod, or future mods can we get it set up to be able to ask mystique to be a girlfriend?

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
The mod looks better and better, I wish that Emma could have that sexy sporty outfit of Mistique :3 That top really would look hot on her :3
Anyway Oni posted something new on his Patreon that He wonder if He should go with the game (make the 0.981) or to increased the size of the assets so people who play the Rogue Like on some higher resolutions would enjoy the game and not be like wtf? Why its too small :p

alisher96

Jan 5, 2018
Hi there i absolutely loved the mod and i think it makes the game sooo much better. But i noticed that in the latest build (980b 11 10) Emma's footjob is glitched. The option is there and when you click it acts like normal (there is no error message from renpu) but Emma just stands there (just the regular idle image) and nothing happends. That would be great if that was fixed in the next build and thank you for your amazing work.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Just quick question on the new mod you are doing, will we be able to go on double and single dates with all the girls including mystique?
I'm not sure about double dates, but otherwise yes.

Forgot to ask in the new mod, or future mods can we get it set up to be able to ask mystique to be a girlfriend?
At some point, yes.

How do we set the girls swimsuits? Am I missing the option in the wardrobe section?
The option should be there.

The mod looks better and better, I wish that Emma could have that sexy sporty outfit of Mistique :3 That top really would look hot on her :3
Anyway Oni posted something new on his Patreon that He wonder if He should go with the game (make the 0.981) or to increased the size of the assets so people who play the Rogue Like on some higher resolutions would enjoy the game and not be like wtf? Why its too small :p
Well, let's hope he does that. I don't understand why he chose 1024x768 to begin with.

Hi there i absolutely loved the mod and i think it makes the game sooo much better. But i noticed that in the latest build (980b 11 10) Emma's footjob is glitched. The option is there and when you click it acts like normal (there is no error message from renpu) but Emma just stands there (just the regular idle image) and nothing happends. That would be great if that was fixed in the next build and thank you for your amazing work.
Yeah, I'm aware that the footjob doesn't work. I can't promise anything. I'm a bit busy the next week or so, but I will have an update out one of these days.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes