Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you get mystique. She introduced herself and then nothing
Catch her doing training in the evening on one day (some say its thrusday). Just like Emma, she requires a kick-in.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
So I didn't find report on this yet and honestly not sure if this is Oni or mod. Just downloaded test version, started a new game and Rogue doing some strange movements to left and back that add nothing and just wasting time. Example:
I enter Class, Rogue is here, I choose to sit next to her (is this do anything?), she moves slightly to the left and back to the right, wasting time. Choose to chat with her - she goes left (which is fine, to show with who you interact). Then entering sex menu she goes back to right with about half second delay. Exit sex menu - she goes left and right.
If you choose to chat and then exit chat menu, she goes to right back, but with half second delay.
Annoying. Is there a hope to fix this?

P.S. thanks for the mod

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Other things.

Choose slap her ass, first dialog about her startled, then out of nowhere "You sit down at a desk. What would you like to do?", then "She looks pretty mad though", then again dialog aboput desk and obly there interaction end. And this thing with the desk is even in Danger Room.
Not happening with Kitty.

Again about left-right thing. So when you enter ANY location with Rogue your screen is black for a second, then Rogie doing left-right movement, and then screen is black for a second once again.
If there is Rogue + Kitty, then Kitty will move.
OMG, this movements are really annoying.

Bug at least from 979 mod. When you ask to dance, after losing any cloth or after complaining about "I'm not ready for this yet" suddenly it's already late for this time of day and you can't do anything. Only way to not lose time is to anger her by masturbating after she lose one cloth, so she throw you out.

For now that's all. Again, not sure if this is Oni or because of mod, but since I playing mod I write here.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
The mod author already responded to this, someone "fixed" it by removing a comment he had done which broke a rule check for the girls, but he removed it (and broke the bag) because Oni reworked how the rules for girls work in the update and he's trying to figure that out. If you want to open your bag you can just remove the # before the number in the script where it's been commented out, but he advised not to because it could break way more things
Sorry, I did not see it... And thank you, mate. :closedeyesmile:

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I have vanilla version 980b and installed the mod. But it seems many of the lesbian options are missing. Having the girls put on a show together, Lick her pussy, etc... Is that a bug or is it because I used an existing save and need to start over?

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
The mod author already responded to this, someone "fixed" it by removing a comment he had done which broke a rule check for the girls, but he removed it (and broke the bag) because Oni reworked how the rules for girls work in the update and he's trying to figure that out. If you want to open your bag you can just remove the # before the number in the script where it's been commented out, but he advised not to because it could break way more things
I only want more money so ... would it break if I remove the #, get a few thousand, save, and put them back in again and reload?

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
I only want more money so ... would it break if I remove the #, get a few thousand, save, and put them back in again and reload?
Probably easier to just use the console code. P_Cash=______. Fill in the blank with however much money you want.

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
Please just keep reporting the errors instead. Those lines are commented out on purpose.
If you "fix" it, you'll just end up with other errors at some point.
Oni changed some things regarding the rules, and I'm trying to figure out exactly what.
He turned the Rules into a list, if the girl's name is in the list, Xavier won't stop you doing stuff in public.
I added a cheat menu to this new Rules stuff. You can now open the inventory and use the cheats again.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
He turned the Rules into a list, if the girl's name is in the list, Xavier won't stop you doing stuff in public.
I added a cheat menu to this new Rules stuff. You can now open the inventory and use the cheats again.
And where do I have to put that file?

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
Not sure if this was caught but I found an exception while trying to have sex with kitty in the DR.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 1989, in script call
    call Chat
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 1438, in script call
    call Kitty_Chat
  File "game/Kitty_Chat.rpy", line 356, in script call
    call Kitty_SexMenu
  File "game/Kitty_Sex.rpy", line 143, in script call
    call K_Masturbate
  File "game/Kitty_Sex.rpy", line 1641, in script call
    call Sex_Dialog("Kitty",Partner)
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 4286, in script call
    call Kitty_Taboo
  File "game/Kitty_Sex.rpy", line 2144, in script
    while i < len(ModdedGirls):
  File "game/Kitty_Sex.rpy", line 2144, in <module>
NameError: name 'i' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 1989, in script call
    call Chat
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 1438, in script call
    call Kitty_Chat
  File "game/Kitty_Chat.rpy", line 356, in script call
    call Kitty_SexMenu
  File "game/Kitty_Sex.rpy", line 143, in script call
    call K_Masturbate
  File "game/Kitty_Sex.rpy", line 1641, in script call
    call Sex_Dialog("Kitty",Partner)
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 4286, in script call
    call Kitty_Taboo
  File "game/Kitty_Sex.rpy", line 2144, in script
  File "H:\Games\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1624, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(self.condition):
  File "H:\Games\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "H:\Games\Rogue-Like-0.980b-11-10-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Kitty_Sex.rpy", line 2144, in <module>
NameError: name 'i' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.980

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
The rules has always been in a list. Oni has changed it though (added a another rule system), and it's not working as intended.

Reactions: ShadowDarkLight

Suckular

Jun 20, 2017
I buy the White Lace Nighty for Emma, under Overshirts - but it doesnt appear in the Gifts menu to give to her. Pity, one of my faves

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I just checked version 0.978, it was binary, now it's a list.
You're right, it was binary before. I was a bit sleepy when I replied, my bad.
It doesn't matter what it's called though, it's still not working as intended. The rule system has been changed enough, that just changing it back to binary, won't do a damn thing. It'll just give you other errors.

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
Im guessing this one os already known? I just pressed the backpack.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 785, in script call
call Worldmap
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 12, in script
menu:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1045, in execute
screen P_Inventory_screen:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1045, in execute
screen P_Inventory_screen:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1046, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1050, in execute