Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
Im guessing this one os already known? I just pressed the backpack.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 785, in script call
call Worldmap
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 12, in script
menu:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1045, in execute
screen P_Inventory_screen:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1045, in execute
screen P_Inventory_screen:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1046, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1050, in execute
has vbox
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1093, in execute
if R_Rules and CheatsEnabled:
NameError: name 'R_Rules' is not defined
I posted a fix for it last page:

Reactions: MaxVaron

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Dont know if this has been noted yet, but there's an error screen when trying to have a strip quiz with Emma. Not sure if it's bugged or not implemented yet but it's there. Ill try to get a copy of it if it comes up again

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Some Official Rogue - like update - rejoice? :

"
I wanted to check in and let you know what I'm working on lately. I got the art in for Emma's room, it looks great, and I'm working to add the scenes for that at the moment. I also mostly finished her lovey romance scenes, although I have some bits I want to add now that the relationship potentials are getting even more complicated.

On the art side, I finished a base sprite for the next girl in the game, then once it was ingame I decided that her eyes looked a bit too big, too anime, so I went in and shrunk them a bit. I think she looks great though, very expressive. Don't expect too much for her in the next version, mostly just an introduction scene to give people a taste. I have some fun ideas for this one.

Again, the primary goal for the next version is to finish up Emma's relationship stuff and core content, add a little more to all the existing girls, and just a hint of the new girl"

Sounds nice, wonder whome it may be - maybe indeed Mistique, Jean Grey or Storm? Wonder when He will release the update and finally Emma will be complete, yey!

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Laura (X23) or Psylocke sounds delish :)
Great memory Mastaczajnik :D
If I could choose whome Oni should pick as next character who should be added to the game it would be the "Gene daughter" of Logan [X23] . She's pretty neat and I wonder if MC would fuck things up with her, would She beat the living shit out of him :D ?

Reactions: mastaczajnik

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
yes im all for X23 (or 24) coming to the game but the only thing that has me puzzled is what would be the point of the MC powers against her. I mean ya he turns off her healing then what.. dont see any real pro or con in it.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
yes im all for X23 (or 24) coming to the game but the only thing that has me puzzled is what would be the point of the MC powers against her. I mean ya he turns off her healing then what.. dont see any real pro or con in it.
She might discover she's into BDSM. Particularly hardcore masochism. MC might be the only person that can give her lingering bruises/ marks. Although those would probably fade as soon as MC stops touching her...

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
He turned the Rules into a list, if the girl's name is in the list, Xavier won't stop you doing stuff in public.
I added a cheat menu to this new Rules stuff. You can now open the inventory and use the cheats again.
That's interesting to read. Apologies to all if this is an obvious question, but I was surprised to see the different types of cologne and their effects on the stats for characters included...Does this mean that the latest version of the mod has made the cologne purchasable in the shop? (Or indeed in Oni's latest version?)

I've only played up to the 24-08 mod, and haven't tried the latest Oni update. (Kinda worried it and the modifications would clash and screw it up.) But anytime I've ever played it, I've always got the same message about it being out of stock in the shop, and to try again later. So has that now been fixed/updated to work now?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes