Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
That's interesting to read. Apologies to all if this is an obvious question, but I was surprised to see the different types of cologne and their effects on the stats for characters included...Does this mean that the latest version of the mod has made the cologne purchasable in the shop? (Or indeed in Oni's latest version?)

I've only played up to the 24-08 mod, and haven't tried the latest Oni update. (Kinda worried it and the modifications would clash and screw it up.) But anytime I've ever played it, I've always got the same message about it being out of stock in the shop, and to try again later. So has that now been fixed/updated to work now?
I think the colognes have always been there, but you can only buy them after 50 ingame days, maybe this was removed in some of the mods.

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
I think the colognes have always been there, but you can only buy them after 50 ingame days, maybe this was removed in some of the mods.
Aww...Man! You are the best! And you're right indeed, it is after 50 days. (And it's still there in the Mod) I wasn't quite there yet on my last playthrough. But tried it just now, and it worked like gangbusters! Awesome! As a Thank you, I'll post a pic here that I had done as a commission. It was actually inspired by this game's Rogue-Professor X scene in his study. (Well that and the fact that you can choose your own skin colour as green.) I mean I know Jean Grey isn't in the game as such...(Alas!) But maybe folks who aren't a fan of her can just imagine it's Mystique! ;)
Mesmero-hi-jinks.jpg

Honourable596

Jun 21, 2017
She might discover she's into BDSM. Particularly hardcore masochism. MC might be the only person that can give her lingering bruises/ marks. Although those would probably fade as soon as MC stops touching her...
I really hope that is the way they go with this.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Sorry I've been so quiet, everyone. I've been (and still am) pretty busy. On top of that, there's been some sickness in the family, which for the monent, is taking up a lot of my time and energy too.
I will try to have an update out as soon as possible, but please bare with me.

D

Deleted member 520609

Sorry I've been so quiet, everyone. I've been (and still am) pretty busy. On top of that, there's been some sickness in the family, which for the monent, is taking up a lot of my time and energy too.
I will try to have an update out as soon as possible, but please bare with me.
Take your time man, sounds like you have your priorities straight. Good luck.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Would like to report a bug in 0.980b + expanded mod test 11-10. I also downloaded the Kitty's leather fix and put it in the mods.

Gift bug.

I bought Emma's night gown and did not show in the gift menu.

Also there are some given gifts(clothes) that act as if they were never given at all. It locks out the given gifts permanently.

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
In the new builds, could someone change the save directory? These saves aren't really compatible with the core game anymore, so using a separate save directory would be best. It's not a big deal for people who only use one or the other, but someone who uses both has to keep track in their heads of which saves belong to which version.

This can be done by changing the config.save_directory (line 304 of options.rpy in the game folder of version 0.980) to a new value, such as "Rogue-LikeX". There's a few other properties in there that you could change if you wanted to differentiate more, but that would at least split the save directories.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Has it been ever reported that both Emma's and Mystique's study 'motivation' scene crashes the game? I had this weird notion that it was fixed in the previous version so i didn't bother to but now i realize they are still very much present.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus the issue that lucas69 demonstrated with a screeny happens with Emma too. It happens when we choose the option to cum in their mouth after a fucksession in whichever position.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Hey everyone, here's a quick update on what's going to happen.

Hopefully I'll have some time to work on the mod in the next few days.
Since I'm a bit limited on free time at the monent, I will be removing the test for 0.980 from the OP for now, and continue updating 0.978 instead.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Does that include Android version?
I just change the texts, i don't know how the android file structure is build. If you can put the files in the Game folder just like on PC it should be possible to use them on android too!
But i can't say for sure, sorry.

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
I put just the mod with v0.980i and a lot of the errors I was getting with the test version weren't there but, I couldn't ask emma on a date or do her position during sex.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I put just the mod with v0.980i and a lot of the errors I was getting with the test version weren't there but, I couldn't ask emma on a date or do her position during sex.
That is because the newer official Versions from Oni add new stuff to Emma, wich does the Mod, so the scripts of the mod will overwrite stuff from Game wich lead's to errors! That's how it is at the Moment unfortunately!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes