Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes
Aug 1, 2023
Got bored and decided to update the mod for game version 1.52a. Was meant to be for personal use but might as well share it here. Haven't fully tested it yet but everything seems to be working so far. The only thing I didn't bother with was adding delays for Psylocke and Squirrel Girl. Just put the folder called "Mod" in the "game" folder.

Edit: Discovered a couple of small mistakes I made. Nothing game-breaking, just has to do with the higher learning skill and the two new girls. I'll test some more and go through the code to see what else I've fucked up and will probably upload the updated files at some point.

prime559 Please let me know if you want me to remove this.

Last edited:

MalkavianVamp

Feb 22, 2023
Got bored and decided to update the mod for game version 1.52a. Was meant to be for personal use but might as well share it here. Haven't fully tested it yet but everything seems to be working so far. The only thing I didn't bother with was adding delays for Psylocke and Squirrel Girl. Just put the folder called "Mod" in the "game" folder.

Edit: Discovered a couple of small mistakes I made. Nothing game-breaking, just has to do with the higher learning skill and the two new girls. I'll test some more and go through the code to see what else I've fucked up and will probably upload the updated files at some point.

Android update please

Last edited:

Fredsoamarcil

Jul 1, 2019

I may have found a gamecrashing problem. When you activate the game restart with Gwen's ability, you do the intro until you can make out with Rogue. after the scene, the game sends me several error codes that cannot be ignored.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018

New Game plus from Gwen doesn't work - making error

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes