Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Overview:

The mod for Rogue-like: Evolution that you know and love. I've expanded on the base game a little bit, including changes to the leveling system, changes to girl's behavior, changes to the shop, and really too much to list in a simple overview.

Mod Updated: 2023-07-08
Game/Creator: Oni
Modder: prime559
Mod Version: Laserbeak
Game Version: 1.3d
Language: English
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
F.A.Q:
Installation Instructions:
Compatibility with other mods:
---------------
This mod is NOT a cheat mod, I have no intention of making it a cheat mod, and cheat mods will interfere with most content added by this mod, if you want to cheat at the game install a different mod.
---------------
THIS MOD IS A MAJOR OVERHAUL TO THE GAME. UNREN WILL BREAK THIS MOD.
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY SAVES FROM PRIOR RELEASES WILL BE COMPATIBLE.

DOWNLOADS
F95Zone

Extras:
Optional titleimage: F95Zone

OLD VERSION
:

Last edited by a moderator:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Oni's release of 1.1d has a few bugs in it, so I've released both the original file and one that includes my bugfixes, neither of these includes Prime mod

Bug Fixed Base Game Android Apk of 1.1d
- -

Unmodified Base Game Android Apk of 1.1d
- -

-------------------------------

Unmodified Base Game Android Apk of 1.1a

Unmodified Base Game Android Apk of 1.0
- -
Not compatible with saves prior to 1.0

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, man, I've tried your mod for a while, and so far so good, the quality of life improvements are really nice, among other stuff. But a question; your description mentions that, the higher the inhibition stat, the lewder their outfits become without you telling them to wear this or that. However, I took Rogue up to max inhibition, made her an exhibitionist and gifted her all the clothes, bikini and halloween included, and the only thing she changed was that she started wearing stockings instead of leggins and took her hoodie off for training room. Is that what changes, or should something I'm missing make her wear more exhibitionist clothing?

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Base Game 1.0
-

Version Etoku for RLE 1.0
Windows/Mac/Linux (right-click, save as): F95Zone
Options.rpyc to fix save directory issues: F95Zone
-
Optional titleimage (right-click, save as): F95Zone
Android(32-bit only): - -
Not compatible with saves prior to 1.0

Version 5.0 for RLE 999e
Windows/Mac/Linux (right-click, save as): F95Zone
Base game 999e: - -
Optional titleimage (right-click, save as): F95Zone
Android (no Halloween Fix): - -

Last edited by a moderator:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I tried to keep their clothes semi realistic for a school, and Rogue ends up getting less of a change for slutty clothing compared to the other girls. Her tops are already see-through, so I couldn't imagine her walking around with no bra. The progression (assuming that they own each piece of clothing) is that at 600 inhibition they start wearing their lace bras and panties, and at 950 they stop wearing bras. I would be willing to revisit my choices if enough people wanted me to.
I see, I didn't expect Rogue to be the most tame of the bunch XD. Earlier I advanced a little more and saw that Jean wore no underwear at all, which is nice. Now, personally, I'd like to see them dressing more sluttier, but I guess some people like to keep things privately and wouldn't like seing their girl walking around exhibiting themselves, so I suppose that's something that should be included in a choice, like "hey, check this outfit, would you like me to wear it publicly, or not?" But since I know zero about programming, I have not the slightest idea of wether that's a pain in the ass or not.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
CHANGELOG

HOLTZ

Fixed bugs in Xavier Plans
Fixed Rogue's wonky arm (Courtesy of CertainlyNotThatGuy)

GALVATRONX

Fixes a bug with "Xavier plans"

GALVATRON

10% reduction in line count
Updated code for Gwen's integration
Removed the ability to skip Gwen's pre-intro during Laura's first BJ since it actually impacts stuff now
Removed a few of my bugfixes that Oni has fixed now
Fixed trigger for the first time multiple girls seen you naked in the shower
You can now delay girl intros for a week at a time

Last edited:

kaeldrin

Mar 17, 2019
Quick question, how does one download the .rpyc file? it refers me to a page full of gibberish if I click on it

Reactions: Danxox

wickermayne

Dec 2, 2017
Great mod! Hopefully you can add some more content for Storm? Maybe exhibitionism? Not sure, but I love all the changes you've made.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Is is reasonable to ask for a UI clue to know if a girl has the cumslut/painslut trait?
Should cumsluts enjoy being covered as clothing accessories? as in they do not want clean up?

Also there is a small error in your overview
"Rogue-lie" should be 'Rogue Like'

prime559
Also 559 is not prime. but it is a bi prime.
Ohhhhh....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mattu

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Is is reasonable to ask for a UI clue to know if a girl has the cumslut/painslut trait?
Should cumsluts enjoy being covered as clothing accessories? as in they do not want clean up?
I'm thinking about an elegant way to indicate on the UI whether or not they have those traits, but in the meantime I've made a few changes in the leveling menu that should help clarify things in version 1.1o. As far as clean-up preference, that may be a little beyond the scope of my mod, but I'll see what I can do in upcoming versions.

Last edited:

lusaro

May 14, 2018
this needs to get absorbed in the main game like ASAP

hopefully Oni agrees and does it on his own
or at the very least the porters do it on their own, one way or another this is too good to pass, great mod

CLuch

Dec 21, 2019
Any alternative links? the download link doesn't work on my computer. It takes me to some webpage with nothing on it.

Reactions: ZCARLOS
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes