Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
dose it work on v1.4d
From my understanding this mod is an "all-in-one" package. Meaning the mod is baked right into the game. So whatever version of the game the mod says it's updated for on the front page is the version of the game its packaged with. You'll have to wait until the mod author updates it for 1.4 before that will change.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
For those who can't get to the Discord server, messages from the modder, Prime:

Prime559today at 07:11
1.4d Progress
Code Review: / 10%* <--- I am here*
Code Alignment: 0%
Testing/Debugging: 0%
Compiling: 0% Uploading: 0%

and near 2 Hour later:

Prime559today at 08:51
This seems like a good stopping point tonight, I can only stare at code for so long. A few hours tomorrow should take care of the coding, hopefully I can throw out a testing build then.
1.4d Progress
Code Review: //////// 82% (54/66)
Code Alignment: ///// 51% (40/78) <--- I am here
Testing/Debugging: 0% (0/3)

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
For those who can't get to the Discord server, messages from the modder, Prime:

Prime559today at 07:11
1.4d Progress
Code Review: / 10%* <--- I am here*
Code Alignment: 0%
Testing/Debugging: 0%

and near 2 Hour later:

Prime559today at 08:51
This seems like a good stopping point tonight, I can only stare at code for so long. A few hours tomorrow should take care of the coding, hopefully I can throw out a testing build then.
1.4d Progress
Code Review: //////// 82% (54/66)
Code Alignment: ///// 51% (40/78) <--- I am here
Testing/Debugging: 0% (0/3)
plz tell him that he's a hero!

Reactions: salscou

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Prime has uploaded a test build that will now be put through its paces by mod users.
This is now the second version of the test build.

Prime559today at 08:35
1.4de Progress
Code Review: ////////// 100% (66/66)
Code Alignment: ////////// 100% (78/78)
Testing/Debugging: 0% (0/3) <--- You are here

This is already the second test version, not yet final and probably still with many bugs. For example, there was a complaint that the perk system doesn't work and Primes asked if anyone else had problems with it.

And Prime wants to see what Oni did with Jean's psychic phone sex.

Install:
copy the rpyc files into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\Rogue-Like\game)

EDIT - Just to be on the safe side, note:
This mod version is for game version 1.4e

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Did some testing with the current mod version.

It seems that Big Daddy mode doesn't work, or at least it didn't work with Kitty who I got up to 850 love points(should have capped at 800).

Also I had a couple random crashes but not sure what triggers them.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Did some testing with the current mod version.

It seems that Big Daddy mode doesn't work, or at least it didn't work with Kitty who I got up to 850 love points(should have capped at 800).

Also I had a couple random crashes but not sure what triggers them.
They aren't capped, they reset back down to 750 when they are over 800 at the end of the time period. If you move around the campus after getting a girl over 800 during that same time slot, you run the risk of the girl catching back up with you and asking about being your girlfriend.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
They aren't capped, they reset back down to 750 when they are over 800 at the end of the time period. If you move around the campus after getting a girl over 800 during that same time slot, you run the risk of the girl catching back up with you and asking about being your girlfriend.
Oh makes sense, guess I just went too high too quickly

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018

V1.4e Megatron. Already include the base game, just extract and run.
Changelog
MEGATRON (1.4e)
Updated for compatibility to base game 1.4
Solo study confimation bypass (optional)
Tweaks to Jean's intro
Frozen cum from Storm's power is now stored in your inventory rather than the ether
Changed "Big Daddy" implementation to save stat gains
Telling a girl to wear a vibe all day increases her inhibition stat rather than obedience, plugs raise obedience. Both increase lust slowly.
Gwen will no longer interrupt Rogue's intro scene during New Game+
If you engage in phone sex while in your room you can freeze your cum for later to use on an addicted girl if you've unlocked Storms power

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So... to unlock abils we need to have good ol' vag sex?? Cuz I was trying to gain abils through anal, and it didn't work :/
upd

Can you add "JUST TOUCH MY HUGGIN FACE PLS, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY FOR YOU JUNKIES", please?
You're looking for the "have you tried a chemical solution?" option. there's also a non-addictive mode, and you can reduce your addiction rate pretty early in the game. I feel like one of those options has you covered. Also dankmeme was just posting the mod here because the person making the mod got pissed at this forum and wants nothing to do with it. Check the features in the main post to see unlock conditions for the powers. Most do involve vaginal sex.

Reactions: vitamin433

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
You're looking for the "have you tried a chemical solution?" option. there's also a non-addictive mode, and you can reduce your addiction rate pretty early in the game. I feel like one of those options has you covered. Also dankmeme was just posting the mod here because the person making the mod got pissed at this forum and wants nothing to do with it. Check the features in the main post to see unlock conditions for the powers. Most do involve vaginal sex.
To give "serum" is not a good option: man-butter run dry too fast + oftenly 1 dose is not enough.
Non-addictive is just not as intresting. With great crack comes... yes. Love to torture them first.

Sad that the dude left this place... not really surprised by the reason, tho (know your homies, lol).

Thx for the tips.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
To give "serum" is not a good option: man-butter run dry too fast + oftenly 1 dose is not enough.
Non-addictive is just not as intresting. With great crack comes... yes. Love to torture them first.

Sad that the dude left this place... not really surprised by the reason, tho (know your homies, lol).

Thx for the tips.
You have Storm's upgrade.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes