• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Link Android please
It's already been posted.
Android is also included in the packages.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-11751224

Changelog
MEGATRON (1.4e)
Updated for compatibility to base game 1.4
Solo study confimation bypass (optional)
Tweaks to Jean's intro
Frozen cum from Storm's power is now stored in your inventory rather than the ether
Changed "Big Daddy" implementation to save stat gains
Telling a girl to wear a vibe all day increases her inhibition stat rather than obedience, plugs raise obedience. Both increase lust slowly.
Gwen will no longer interrupt Rogue's intro scene during New Game+
If you engage in phone sex while in your room you can freeze your cum for later to use on an addicted girl if you've unlocked Storms power

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
how to get the ahegao with the girls? I get it with rogue but I don't know what I did
If by ahegao you mean the term known from Japan with sexually overstimulated face (tongue out, eyes rolled back), that's what happens when ladies have had a little too many orgasms. So from 10-11 in a row.

Reactions: zealot360

c3real

Aug 31, 2018

V1.4e Megatron AIO. Already include the base game, just extract and run.
Any tips for problems installing because it's not compatible with my phone? Android 14.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
So i dont know if its with the mod or game in general but x 23 or lauras laying down scenes appear bugged on the android its happened in multiple locations (my room and coassroom at least)..not expecting anything just thought if i was to try saying anything id say it here since the mod dev seems to interact here...sorry if im bringing up something someone else already said Screenshot_20231015-205342_Rogue-Like Prime Mod.jpg

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Any tips for problems installing because it's not compatible with my phone? Android 14.
Are u using an apk installer ? If so sometimes its a storage issue...alot of the time it wont install for me if i dont have 2 times the space i need ...i run an android 10 ...another thing in general is sometimes i have to try different links and they fix 8t...like sometimes a mega link dosnt wanna install so ill try go file or workupload (my two favorite) and sometimes that will work for me...another thing u could try since ur an android 14 is maybe try joiplay with the windows version...it requires a bit more setup but if u wanna try that qnd need help u can msg me ill try helping

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Is there a way to reverse no panty/panties mode?
Everytime I search I get results that dont even have the word in it

They just have no panties on all the time n its kinda boring lol
Is lust the bar used to measure sluttiness?

Last edited:

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
So i dont know if its with the mod or game in general but x 23 or lauras laying down scenes appear bugged on the android its happened in multiple locations (my room and coassroom at least)..not expecting anything just thought if i was to try saying anything id say it here since the mod dev seems to interact here...sorry if im bringing up something someone else already said View attachment 3009382
If you mean half the penis, that was also in the PC version. Prime has uploaded a newer version to the Discord in which the error has been fixed. Unfortunately it has the same name as the old version with the error.

You can find access to the Discord in this post from Prime:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-6984977

On the channel you will find the latest download of the mod (PC:Win/Linux MAC Android) (complete mod and game package in one) at the top, in the announcements category.

c3real

Aug 31, 2018
What do you mean "not compatible"?
Are you even downloading .apk? Or trying to use one of the .zip archives instead?
Only thing Google can turn up is that Pixels won't install 32 bit apks. I assume that this is my problem since every source I've downloaded from gives the same results.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
If you mean half the penis, that was also in the PC version. Prime has uploaded a newer version to the Discord in which the error has been fixed. Unfortunately it has the same name as the old version with the error.

You can find access to the Discord in this post from Prime:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-6984977

On the channel you will find the latest download of the mod (PC:Win/Linux MAC Android) (complete mod and game package in one) at the top, in the announcements category.
it was the same had the same download as I have unless he didn't change the name at all?I'll try it in a minute

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Noticed Kitty doesn't have cum on her mouth after a bj
Is that just what happens as she gets better or is it a mod glitch?

I just saw that it says she wipes her mouth everytime now
Too bad, she looked hot af w that small amount on

Last edited:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Noticed Kitty doesn't have cum on her mouth after a bj
Is that just what happens as she gets better or a clothes/mod glitch?

I just saw that it says she wipes her mouth everytime now
Too bad, she looked hot af w that small amount on
Every girl have her preferences but you can "train" them to choose different options.

Last edited:

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Every girl have her preferences but you can "train" them to choose different options.
Where do change that? I've been through alot of the change menus already
Cuz they all still ask what to do w the "mess" even tho its completely clean on their faces and body

1697785641197.png
Edit: This is before she asks what to do w it ^^^

1697784546685.png
Edit: This is after telling her to eat it, but she already wiped it

But there's nothing there cuz she already wiped it off
Can even tell her to leave it but again, nothing's there

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes